Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Evosick2332 Complete Build thread!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2010, 12:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Evosick2332
I will see the whole SM crew tomorrow for the track day and I tell them u said thanks and everything. No BS goes through SM, all honesty and solid work. Been dealing with these guys for almost 4 years and 3 Evos ive owned and this is where im at today. Couldnt be anymore happier!! I hope i can break my 9.7 pass, i would love to end the season with a 9.6 or better. I cant wait till the shootout man Cant wait to meet and see everyone again. Its always a great time there. I cant wait to see ur car also, i see the progress it goes through everyday, it will be cool to see it in person. Ill keep u updated on how the track goes tomorrow
NICE hope you get that elusive 906 pass. Will take some beast driving and that in the Zone run but you can do it long as you focus just remember the camera is on you LOL. Yea plan on making the shootout this year for sure finally two years in the making.
Old Oct 31, 2010, 10:15 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey everyone! Went to the track yesterday and had a great time. Since it was my last track day of the season, I made 10 passes which is a lot and i didnt think i was going to make that many lol. 3 of the 10 passes i did not like the 60fts so i just got out of it. I went 9.85, 9.79, then 9.76@142. That was the best of the day and the best of my life. I went faster then my 9.78 pass and thats all i wanted to do to end the season. One of the passes i cut a 1.42 60ft, but i tried real hard to slam 2nd and just over did it and got locked out of 2nd. That was a bummer cuz that would have been my 9.6 or better. Thanks to Strictly Modified for building me this car, its amazing that ive made so many passes and been to the track so much and the car just went faster and faster and did not have any problems. A great group of guys and top notch shop and i couldnt do it with out them. Cant wait for some ideas on what next season setup will be. Also big thanks to Devin for the amazing tune, Spark tech ignitions for a great ignition system, and Quarter Master Clutches for a clutch that is perfect. 9.76@142 is the best of this year. Im very happy and cant wait for next year! Time slip is up on the stock appearing thread and ill post the video tomorrow, need to get it from my buddy.
Old Oct 31, 2010, 11:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow! Congratulations, very very nice evo
Old Oct 31, 2010, 11:43 AM
Evolved Member

^Thanks man!
Old Oct 31, 2010, 10:40 PM
Evolved Member

Heres a couple of pics from the track saturday! Best pass to date 9.76@142.

Old Nov 6, 2010, 05:28 PM
Evolved Member

Well guys my 2010 season is officially over. The car is put away for the winter, its cleaned and covered in the garage. January is when me and SM start the new setup for 2011. This year was a blast. Went 10.50s on a Fp red full weight Stock Motor, to the motor going, then built with Fp Black to 9.76. I hit my goals this year. Went 9s, wanted a low 1.4 60ft, and trap as high as possible and trapped 147!!. Big thanks goes out to Strictly Modified, Devin Tuned, Spark Tech Ignitions, Quarter Master, and Forced Performance.

Now im going to relax this winter and plan out whats next for the car. Im am going with high compression motor on front facing HTA3794. There will be a bunch of new parts going on the car. The goals for 2011 is 1.3 60ft, 8 sec pass, and trap over 160. Thats my goal and i cant wait till January to start the makeover. I am prolly going to make a new thread for all the new parts, pics and everything. Thanks to everyone for the help and support this year of making these goals possible. Me and Strictly Modified is anxious to get the car back so they can start the new setup. Were excited for next season and cant wait to see the results Stay tuned!!

Last edited by Evosick2332; Nov 6, 2010 at 05:31 PM.
Old Nov 7, 2010, 06:29 AM
Former Sponsor

Well Joey...I've been slacking I have one more sig update for you for this year

I'd like to say a BIG CONGRATS to you and the Strictly Modified crew. You guys came out and proved yourself. You darn sure represented S/T in a Professional manner...Thanks.

You can count on us to be there for the Evolution of your new build. In your quest for consistent 8's. It would be a Great time to convert to a Sequential cdi setup. I'll pm details

P.S. Thanks for clinching the current stock appearing mph record

What a Great season
Old Nov 7, 2010, 10:11 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SparkTech
Well Joey...I've been slacking I have one more sig update for you for this year

I'd like to say a BIG CONGRATS to you and the Strictly Modified crew. You guys came out and proved yourself. You darn sure represented S/T in a Professional manner...Thanks.

You can count on us to be there for the Evolution of your new build. In your quest for consistent 8's. It would be a Great time to convert to a Sequential cdi setup. I'll pm details

P.S. Thanks for clinching the current stock appearing mph record

What a Great season

Thanks Craig and all you guys at Spark Tech! Its much appreciated and thank you for the great ignition and the fast delivery when i needed it for the shootout this year Lol i wish i could have got a couple more updates, but its been a great season and i cant complain I have some big goals for 2011, but i believe it can be done and I cant wait till next season. Yea definetly send me a PM on the Sequential CDI setup, it would be a good time to make the switch on the off season. Stock Appearing class was a blast and im glad i took the MPH record. Motor will be coming out in January and will start the new setup and everything!
Old Nov 7, 2010, 03:07 PM
Evolved Member

I forgot to post this Video up. I was at a event called Real Street Drags at Greatlakes Dragway in wisconsin 2 weeks ago. It was my second to last track day. RSD is basically a event where you set up races for money and you can go off the tree, flag, or a light. You can negotiate spots and what not. They do this to get the street racers off the street and on to the track. I went there to get times and go for my fastest pass of the year. There no times that show up on the boards all day for the event. The last pass of the night I ended up racing a LS1 Camaro that was a bolt on car with nitrous on a Tire. The car ran mid 11s. I raced him for a 100 bucks and gave him 15 cars
I beat him by a few lengths. I top ended him like crazy haha. It was a fun night and i thought i would share. The video isnt the best but u can see the race and how far he was out lol. Heres the Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hov5xFcZbZo
Old Nov 7, 2010, 03:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
^^^^hahahha...silly ls1...It wasn't even worth it for you to race him but I guess that $100 paid for your fuel to race and get to the track and back...
Old Nov 7, 2010, 03:32 PM
Evolved Member

^^Lol yea i wasnt even going to race, it was the last past of the night and i thought, F it might as well haha. Winning the 100 paid for the night which was nice!
Old Nov 8, 2010, 08:25 AM
Former Sponsor

I still like this one better .. lol You shifted like a beast on this run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys5nt_XqDRE
Old Nov 8, 2010, 12:12 PM
Evolved Member

^ lol Yea i like that one also, great times man this year, Cant wait for next season!!
Old Nov 10, 2010, 03:59 PM
Evolved Member

Heres the 9.76 vid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQrpCe043nQ
Old Nov 10, 2010, 09:22 PM
Former Sponsor

Congrats Joey !!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Evosick2332 Complete Build thread!!