Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Got Dyno-Flash remap: Best Buy!!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2003, 09:09 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yea and this guy doesn't realize that he is bringing even more attention to these great threads about Al's product...exactly the opposite of his intent.
Old Nov 22, 2003, 09:35 PM
In Timeout

Its getting ridiculous that these clowns have never met Al and want to post all this garbage. They act like theirs something wrong with winning and telling people about it.

Who drag races to lose? It's about competition, winning is fun...and so is bragging about it.

And Al is a registered vendor on the site, so he can post about his product.
Old Nov 23, 2003, 01:30 PM
Evolved Member

I met up up with TrsktEvo8 at the same autocross and he does have an Evo and he is not AL, but just a guy trying to let his fellow Evo owners know about how happy he was with his reflash and wanted to tell others the good results. So please people if you have no experience with a product or service keep your opinion to yourselves till you know what you are talking about.
Old Nov 24, 2003, 09:03 AM
Account Disabled

Originally posted by MYEVOVIII
I met up up with TrsktEvo8 at the same autocross and he does have an Evo and he is not AL, but just a guy trying to let his fellow Evo owners know about how happy he was with his reflash and wanted to tell others the good results. So please people if you have no experience with a product or service keep your opinion to yourselves till you know what you are talking about.
Thanks for the clarification guys
Old Nov 24, 2003, 09:12 AM
Evolved Member

nice work AL

so this was a stock evo8....can we see the #'s or was this a street tune?
Old Nov 24, 2003, 10:02 AM
Account Disabled

Originally posted by twan
nice work AL

so this was a stock evo8....can we see the #'s or was this a street tune?
The #'s are always the same on the stock evo's with dyno flash - they range from 250 - 260 whp with a 18 - 25 whp peak gain and about 30 whp more from 6500 to red line - I've posted a lof of those dyno sheets in the past - you can do a search and find many stock Dyno Flashed Evos
Old Nov 24, 2003, 11:20 AM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by 5StarSuzuki
Its getting ridiculous that these clowns have never met Al and want to post all this garbage. They act like theirs something wrong with winning and telling people about it.

I think the problem with "these clowns" is puberty. This forum could probably benefit from an age cut-off (under 25 not allowed). No offense intended to those of you whom are a mature adult.
Old Nov 24, 2003, 11:25 AM
Account Disabled

[QUOTE]Originally posted by WILDMAN

I think the problem with "these clowns" is puberty. This forum could probably benefit from an age cut-off (under 25 not allowed). No offense intended to those of you whom are a mature adult.
[/QUOTEAgreed 1,000%
Old Nov 24, 2003, 11:38 AM
Evolving Member

These kids are losers who wear skirts all day long and cry over spilt milk. They have nothing better to do with their time then Bash. Al is a cool guy and a made an outstanding product to offer people. I met him a few weeks back when I drove up w/ a friend to get dyno-flashed. If someone has something good to say about his product let them and better for the Evo community and Al's work. If you don't have something good to say leave the forum. There is no need for us to waste our time reading the pety bull**** you write here. Get a job, or save the planet and kill yourself.

Al great job on what you have done and keep up the good work man!
Old Nov 24, 2003, 11:42 AM
Evolved Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by DynoFlash
Originally posted by WILDMAN

[/QUOTEAgreed 1,000%
Al,

I don't spell well so not busting your ***** but it's spelled Pathak
Old Nov 24, 2003, 11:53 AM
Evolving Member

Re: Got Dyno-Flash remap: Best Buy!!

Originally posted by TrskitEvo8
Hey All,
Just got done with Big Al from Dyno Flash and had him flash the ecu (Change ECU settings) and it's almost night and day from how it used to run. He's done over 200 Evo's so far and knows the car (He better he has the World's record holding fastest EVO). I have nothing but great things to say. He was super nice and made sure I was totally satasified. He did a total of 8 different flashs just to make sure he could tweek it to perfection and he did. My gains were about 25-30 hp to thr wheels and that's impressive! All of you that are worried about warranty issues, it is not detectable. For those of us with mods, the gains should be even higher. An added benefit is that the powerband will be smoother and boost will be more even and progressive without spiking. Also, the A/F ratio is smoothed out to match the car. It is a very worthwhile thing to do.

You can check him out at www.DynoFlash.com
sounds great...good luck with your car...I dont think anyone on here thinks als product is bad for certain applications...sounds to me like there are alot of happy customers....keep up the good work al
Attached Images  
Old Nov 24, 2003, 11:56 AM
Account Disabled

Re: Re: Got Dyno-Flash remap: Best Buy!!

Originally posted by Pesto360

sounds great...good luck with your car...I dont think anyone on here thinks als product is bad for certain applications...sounds to me like there are alot of happy customers....keep up the good work al
Thanks