Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Nology Hot WIres????

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2003, 10:31 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nology Hot WIres????

I remember when these thins 1st came out and they were the talk of the twon, but then heard they were **** and didn't work on certain ignition systems.

But now reading HCI Mag and seeing that they revamped their system and it seems that they got their **** together and made a good product. I like this idea as these are the only wires that actually increase spark power by absorbing the power, like a lightning cap, and holding a larger charge before firing.

Opinions????

Nology HotWires are the most technologically advanced ignition wires available. HotWires create the most powerful spark possible. HotWires are engineered with a special built-in capacitor, exclusive only to HotWires. This revolutionary design allows energy from the ignition coil to accumulate in the capacitor until the voltage at the spark plug electrodes reaches the ionization point. At that split second point the entire power of the stored spark is discharged at once, creating a spark 300 times more powerful. The result is faster, more complete combustion, and most importantly
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...threadid=88281
Old Dec 3, 2003, 03:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am using the Magnecor 8.5mm wires and I like them.
Old Dec 4, 2003, 12:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
We tested the Nology's on the DSM's YEARS ago, didn't do squat and they cost too much.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com