Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Cool down and warm up procedure??

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2003, 04:17 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I also like the HKS TT, however in all my cars I install the Alladin alarm which has the auto start, paging and also has a built in TT along with a long list of other features I usually let my MR2 Turbo cool down 1.5 mins and will do about the same once I get my Evo in a few weeks.

Sorry to be off topic, but I was wondering with all the discussion about people changing oil to dino oil, has anyone just had the dealership do an oil change before taking the car home? I was thinking of just having them do that if I do finally decide to go that route??
Old Dec 4, 2003, 05:05 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Evil EV0
Sorry to be off topic, but I was wondering with all the discussion about people changing oil to dino oil, has anyone just had the dealership do an oil change before taking the car home? I was thinking of just having them do that if I do finally decide to go that route??

Evil,
I don't know about asking the dealer to do that, with the way that Mits has been trying to squeak out of warranty work I wouldn't give them any reason to deny you. They could say that you didn't follow the Manufactors required break in procedure when you come in for warranty work if something should go wrong with your motor. I would do it myself and not let Mits know anything. Just a thought..........