Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Evo 9 & 600 HP Project

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2011, 07:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo 9 & 600 HP Project

Hi guys,,

I'm new member in your forums and i hope that you accept me as friends in your forums ..

first of all i got a new car it's Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9 MR and i really enjoying it ..

It's a stock car only Air filter and Exhaust System, It's really cool but i'm still need more Power ..

So now i'm planing to prepare my car and upgrade it to 600 OR 700 HP ..

I need to know what the stuff i should get it for my car to get it to 600 or 700 HP DAILY USED ?

for example what is the best part for my car or what is the best stroker and what is the best block i should get it for my car and what the size 2.0 , 2.1 , 2.2 ,
and every thing els !!

I hope you help my guys in this , And think you All ..
Old Jun 14, 2011, 07:39 AM
Evolving Member

I would first start by searching man, and go to the dyno section at look at other peoples hp numbers to learn what it takes both in engine,turbos, cams, etc that work and how much time it can take and can i say HOW money you will need to have a car a 700hp daily driven evo.
Old Jun 14, 2011, 07:57 AM
Evolved Member

Maybe its a communication barrier between languages, but you're asking for a lot for someone to outlay every consideration in modding an evo from stock to full blown.

If you really don't want to search like you should (because this question has been asked a million times) you should start emailing vendors and asking them for quotes on a full build. If you use a single vendor on the whole process you have a much better chance of getting good help from them when you experience problems and you will experience problems.

Considering a 700hp evo would be making 175hp per piston (equivalent to a 1400hp V8 or 1750hp v10) , you're not going to have a honda civic like care-free ownership experience. Start reading here, a lot and earn your 700hp monster. There is an immense amount of knowledge laid out in the archives, appreciate that it is there for you and take advantage of it.

Last edited by Boltz.; Jun 14, 2011 at 07:59 AM.
Old Jun 14, 2011, 08:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Boltz hit it on the head Bro. You definately want to deal directly with a Vendor for this one especially if you are in Qutar. That's a lot of parts going across the water. And don't kid yourself, anything that makes over 100+HP per cylinder is a Race Car by definition! So it's going to be a much different daily driving experiance than what you have going on currently. Especially as far as fuel consumption and wear on your parts go. So I hope you really really want what you are asking for as a 700 HP Evo isn't like a 700HP Skyline or Supra. Good Luck with the build Boss.
Old Jun 14, 2011, 08:28 PM

Thanks a lot guys ,,

The first thing i will do it now is to order a new Block and Stroker for my car and i think i will choose size 2.2

But which brand you think it's will be good for me ?

and i would like to know you that i'm living in a hot country and some time in the summer the Air temperature go at 50 degrees ..

so i need brand of Block and Stroker it's work fine with me (with our wither i mean)

and in the next month i will order the other thing i need for my car, and after 4 or 5 month i will start preparing with those stuff i got to my car

hop i can reach the 700 HP ..

Last edited by 3bdulla; Jun 14, 2011 at 08:32 PM.