Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Vishnu timeslips

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2003, 03:15 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Eric Lyublinsky

Even you Al have to agree first time out on the track with a developing tuner car with a bad 1/4 racer to run with in a 10th of your WORLD TITILE with less then half the money you got into you car is pretty darn good. Also Shiv was bouncing off the rev limiter the last full sec. on his 1/4 run. As you can see his 12.7 was at 122. Now again no NOS with a motor with 27,000 miles on it and 3,750 dyno pulls. And anyone that has driven with Shiv knows never to buy a car from him because of the abuse.

It's amazing how much ammo you supply. So what are you going to say when Vishnu goes out and beats your record???
You are forgetting a few important facts

#1 - Last time YOu were at the track watrching me was the ONLY two runs I made iwth my car since July - - both of which are still record quick passes

#2 - I still have the "world title" - thats all that counts - i dont care how close he came - i'm still quicker

#3 - Any day i want - ALL i have to do is get to a track and turn up the boost and I will be a lot faster than my times so far - - however - i see No reason to take the time needed to drive all the way to a track open in the winter just to beat my OWN records
Old Dec 29, 2003, 03:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WOW nice times
but how is your car faster that Al he has faster and quicker times than you
Old Dec 29, 2003, 03:21 PM
Account Disabled

Originally posted by alex_alex

*******. Where is the class or professionalism in all of this. AL, you are low. And sadly, despite the fact that we all like to think we purchase products for their own merits, DYNOFLASH would sell a hundred times better if Shiv was selling it. You just don't have the class nor the professionalism that should be required from large scale vendors. You need to learn from people like Shiv, Dave Buschur, Darryl, and the other people that don't just trash other people's products.

Suggestion: attack the LOGIC of what people are saying, instead of name calling. Thats the fools way out.
If you want to see what I am responding to - go read the post on the Vishnu forum shich Shiv has locked me out of responding to - - - read all his stupid titles he has put under his name and all the insults he has made over there

I don't care who buys or does not buy my reflashes - of course I enjoy tuning cars and enjoy my work - however I feel my product is good enough and priced right so it can stand on its own two legs

I stand behind my product with hard work and a 100% satisfaction guaratee

I intend to keep beeing myself - AND - I certainly am NOT going to start pretending to be someone I am not now just becuase I am selling reflashes

If you want to send $$$ to Shiv becuase you "like" his additude better - so be it.

I dont want your business becuase i can pretent to be a nice guy on line - I want your business becuase my reflash is the best bang for the buck in the aftermarket and becuase i know how to tune evos
Old Dec 29, 2003, 03:27 PM
Account Disabled

Originally posted by EVOMIZ
WOW nice times
but how is your car faster that Al he has faster and quicker times than you
"It's already faster than Al's nitrous burning, "585whp", built motor'd drag racing "monster"

Both in the 1/4th and in the 1/8th by a considerable margin

MPH=fastest, ET=Quickest

With all the smack Al/Dynoflash speaketh, I thought beating his runs were going to be hard and actually require a concerted effort And there's still another 4-5mph in there just begging to be let out "

Thats the kind of stupidity he posted over on his thread - I find it amazing that he makes posts like that and these guy's say I have a bad additude
Old Dec 29, 2003, 03:30 PM
Evolving Member

Sounds like hurt feelings. Is this where you say "but he started it"? How about simply showing everyone up by displaying more, better (ie faster) products instead of bashing everyone. Anyone who reads this forum knows all about the bad mouthing going on here. Not taking sides or anything. But I think the majority of us are fully capable of coming to our own conclusions about a vendors products without saying "mine's still better". On that same note, personality doesn't sell products (kind of??!). Reliability, price, quality, fit/finish and overall performance does.

Can't we all just get along?
Old Dec 29, 2003, 03:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Gonzo314

Old Dec 29, 2003, 03:39 PM
Account Disabled

Originally posted by Gonzo314
Sounds like hurt feelings. Is this where you say "but he started it"? How about simply showing everyone up by displaying more, better (ie faster) products instead of bashing everyone. Anyone who reads this forum knows all about the bad mouthing going on here. Not taking sides or anything. But I think the majority of us are fully capable of coming to our own conclusions about a vendors products without saying "mine's still better". On that same note, personality doesn't sell products (kind of??!). Reliability, price, quality, fit/finish and overall performance does.

I agree with you 100%

However - when someone posts up that he is the baddest quickest fastest - i simply want to point out the stupidity of that when my times are clearly still the fastest

Some of his clients may read that garbage and actually believe it

Its not that important to me - however - I would appreciate if if my arch rival does not claim he is the fastest/quickest when he is NOT
Old Dec 29, 2003, 03:44 PM
Evolving Member

What you are asking is impossible. You are asking all of us (men at least) to put aside our testosterone (sp). There will always be **** measuring going on between men.....whether factual or fictional. The easiest way to "expose", if you will, is to put him on front street. Read: "show me!" He who is bigger will triumph .

What I am saying is barbarians can still be civil. War DOES have rules. Hell...even thieves have rules.
Old Dec 29, 2003, 03:48 PM

didn't david buschur run 11.65 on a stock turbo? what's so impressive about your run shiv?
Old Dec 29, 2003, 03:49 PM
Evolved Member

122.020 mph > 121.400 mph

faster speed is on the left.... maybe not quickest but it is faster.... fast equals mph quick equals time
Old Dec 29, 2003, 03:53 PM
Evolving Member

Check the 60ft. Pretty high (except for the 1.9 not bad). That's what makes it impressive. Also, reaction sucked...don't know how that plays in the quarter. I'm not a drag racer.
Old Dec 29, 2003, 03:53 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Sweft
didn't david buschur run 11.65 on a stock turbo? what's so impressive about your run shiv?
I dunno, actually. What's so impressive about going fast in a straight line for 11 seconds? Not much, IMHO.

Frankly, I'm more impressed with Bushur's ability to drive a considerably lower hp car to a 11.65 ET. That takes some pretty good drag racing skill.

Regards,
Shiv
Old Dec 29, 2003, 04:04 PM
Evolved Member

The 'race' for the fastest/quickest evo8 sure is picking up. Lots of great times!
Old Dec 29, 2003, 04:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts
Lets compare.

Al on nitrous runs 11.627 at 121.27 with 1.70 60ft.(93.15MPH 1/8)
shiv no nitro 11.631 at 121.5 with 1.96 60ft. (97.4mph 1/8)

If you notice shiv ran a 12.795 at 122 with a 2.576. Lowering his 60ft by .6 lowered the E.T by 1.164. If he lowers it again to a 1.70 like your slowass car he's gonna run a 11.2 or lower.

He is also 4.25mph faster in the eighth off the bottle.

There is really no comparing whos car is faster here. I just have one question for you Al. why do you always make yourself look stupid???
Old Dec 29, 2003, 04:41 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by 94AWDcoupe
Lets compare.

Al on nitrous runs 11.627 at 121.27 with 1.70 60ft.(93.15MPH 1/8)
shiv no nitro 11.631 at 121.5 with 1.96 60ft. (97.4mph 1/8)

If you notice shiv ran a 12.795 at 122 with a 2.576. Lowering his 60ft by .6 lowered the E.T by 1.164. If he lowers it again to a 1.70 like your slowass car he's gonna run a 11.2 or lower.

He is also 4.25mph faster in the eighth off the bottle.

There is really no comparing whos car is faster here. I just have one question for you Al. why do you always make yourself look stupid???

Quick Reply: Vishnu timeslips