Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Full Race Exhuast manifold

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2005 | 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Full-Race Geoff
Thank you for the kind words guys. We strive to make sure that anything and everything that leaves our shop is as close to perfection as we can be. Fortunately our reputation has been solid!

We hadnt intended on releasing a manifold for the stock turbo, for a number of reasons. For starters, the stock turbo has a lot of limitations, and for most people inerested in our products, they should really be using a more efficient and powerful turbocharger. Garrett Turbos are excellent choices, and BorgWarner is coming out with some SERIOUS competition for Garrett within the next couple of months. They are all relatively affordable, and can walk all over any of the mitsu based variants; frank, 16g 20g or otherwise.

I am out of town right now but ill ask one of the guys to get some pics of the evo mani hosted online, and ill post a pic by tonite. Thanks again for the support.

edit: I realized i didnt mention something -- we do a LOT of custom work out of our shop. If anyone wants anything, whether it is a stock flanged evo manifold, a T6/y2k evo manifold, anything crazy or nuts, we can and will build it.

Man i have been waiting for that manifold to come out,but had my tuner to hand build me a special one,maybe i try it next time Geoff.

Brg Nick
Attached Thumbnails Full Race Exhuast manifold-t-l.jpg  
Old Feb 1, 2005 | 03:16 PM
Former Sponsor

i gave my MR to full-race to do their prototype. from first hand experience, this is the system to save your money for.
Old Feb 1, 2005 | 03:41 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Stock
http://www.full-race.com/pd_manifolds.html

has some amzing looking manifolds they list one for the 4G

anyone running one of these?
Full race manifolds are the best manifolds on the market, period. I had one for my integra. CAD designed, dyno tested, and welds are immaculate and beautiful. Flawless manifolds. If I was to upgrade stock turbo I would go w/ FRs stuff hands down.
Old Feb 1, 2005 | 03:56 PM

i have the full race kit on my civic currently. i have delt with many different brands of prefabbed and custom kits and i have to say nothing is remotely close. FR uses extensive testing and research before releasing anything and always put out top notch, quality parts. geoff, javier, and everyone else at Full-Race have unmatched customer service and a bulletproof reputation. Good luck on future products geoff and i cant wait to see your evo kit.
Old Feb 1, 2005 | 04:30 PM
Evolving Member

I had the full-race manifold on my civic, and I WILL be getting one on my evo also once I get my ducks in a row. Geoff is the real deal. Here's a pic near the bottom of this link of the one I had on my civic.

http://www.honda-tech.com/garage?cmd=viewcar&id=463
Old Feb 2, 2005 | 07:21 PM
Account Disabled

i havent forgotten!! i am on the road still and havent been able to get the pics on our server yet, but i will try to do so tonite!

agreed, many people would like instant boost response, and we have a 450 whp kit which will be geared more towards your application. Also, when a gt35R is used with our turbo manifold, downpipe and 4" exhaust, the lag you typically see will be significantly reduced, and the power will increase, at all boost levels.
Old Feb 2, 2005 | 09:14 PM
Evolving Member

would LOVE to see pics of turbo kit with the 4" plumb'n... and yes... i've heard about the borg-warners turbo stuff.... can't wait to see results and comparo's...

thanks for making parts for our cars Full-Race... and RnR too... i don't think enough ppl say that... coming from a car with no aftermarket support, i guess i'm humbled... lol... and poor... heh... turbo kit for me hopefully by summer though, i know buying the product is the best way to say thanx for ya'z...

Chris...
Old Feb 3, 2005 | 11:36 AM

Piccs of the manifold is up now: http://www.full-race.com/evo8.html

Looks really,really nice,although i have a question,will the a/c compressor fit in with this manifold and a 3" or 4" downpipe?
Old Feb 3, 2005 | 12:18 PM
Evolved Member

Wow! Nice!

Old Feb 3, 2005 | 12:35 PM
Evolving Member

Sweet!
Old Feb 3, 2005 | 12:43 PM
Evolved Member

I can hardly contain myself!
Old Feb 3, 2005 | 12:48 PM
Evolved Member

Will this fit stock turbo? What kind of gains do you get from this? Faster Spool up only?
Old Feb 3, 2005 | 12:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ArchieBabes
Will this fit stock turbo? What kind of gains do you get from this? Faster Spool up only?
Read a bunch of posts previously - Geoff said he could build one if requested. Therefore, I don't think they'll be able to provide you with data supporting a stock-like turbo - I could be wrong. My take is that the pieces offered will be for GT series turbos & their kit(s).
Old Feb 3, 2005 | 01:04 PM
Evolved Member

I wish they built a manifold like this for the stock turbo. I'm sure they'd be able to sell a lot of them!
Old Feb 3, 2005 | 03:34 PM

awesome welds and good looking design. cant wait to hear some performance numbers!!

Quick Reply: Full Race Exhuast manifold