Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Opinions on Ethamax injectors?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2011, 12:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Most current injectors are e85 compatible, since all fuel has ethanol in it nowadays. I have run FIC 950's, 1250's and now the high impedance 2150's exclusively on e85 and have NEVER had any issue.
Old Nov 16, 2011, 06:39 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RyuEvoIX
Fyi, TTP has been banned from this forum for shady business practices. Keep that in mind when considering ordering anything from them.... Go with a reputable company that is a vendor on here. I suggest FIC 1450cc Bluemax injectors.
Thanks, I was wondering where they dissapeared too haha.
Old Nov 16, 2011, 06:41 AM
Evolved Member

I've never had a problem with TTP and they are still in business.
Old Nov 16, 2011, 08:04 AM
Evolved Member

Their dyno was repo'd, their commercial location was closed due to losing a lot of customers who were fed up with being ripped off, they have been banned from every forum they were a vendor of due to dishonest business tactics..... But yes, they are still in business...... Congrats on having a very limited positive experience. There are countless others that have a different opinion.

If anyone wants to hear some good "lol" stories feel free to pm me. I have quite a few on the subject...

Last edited by RyuEvoIX; Nov 16, 2011 at 08:09 AM.
Old Nov 16, 2011, 08:12 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^^^+1
Old Nov 16, 2011, 08:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Nesiop
Hey all, I am working on a build for a buddy, and around us not to many places carry e85 so no plans yet to tune his car on e85 but could in the future. Now I know TTP sells Ethamax injectors, and their price is pretty cheap compared to some others.

I couldn't find a lot of information on reviews or anything of this, and clearly don't want to put something so important in the car and half it fail.

Also can something like a standard FIC injector be used with e85, because otherwise I have only seen TTP's e85 injectors.

So overall I'm looking for reviews of the injectors, anyone have them clog or fail, and the question about e85.
Get yourself a FPR, double pumper, and Precision 1200's and your set if your running anythign up to an FP Black. I had FIC Bluemax's and it ran like crap and didnt idle good at all. Do yourself a favor and do it right the first time.

With the precision's you can run E85 as I currently do and have since March 2010

Originally Posted by tiggeryellow1
Well, I can NOT vouch for the Ethamax injectors per say as I don't run them on my car as of yet... BUT I WILL be upgrading to them in the near future once I do my next turbo upgrade. Now that said, running the HKS GTII on my 03 VIII with the Buschur double pumper on Precision 1000cc's I ran out of injector just over the 500hp mark on E85. I used the same injectors on the car when I had an FP RED so it can be done. If I had it to do again I would have run something in the 12-1400 range, but you live, you learn. Jus call TTP they should be able to point you to some stats and such.
Hit it right on the head with 1200's, FPR and double pumper

Originally Posted by Nesiop
Thanks. Looking for end user reviews too since it would be biased from ttp. I would like their info too though.
TTP has been banned, buyer beware for shady practices. My very first tune was with them and Scott talked nothing but smack about EVERY other company out there regardless of hwat they were selling.

Originally Posted by 1slowlaser
TTP "ethamax" injectors are relabeled FIC bluemax series of injectors. Save your money and order directly from FIC...talk to Jens he will take care of you.
^ This

Originally Posted by RyuEvoIX
Fyi, TTP has been banned from this forum for shady business practices. Keep that in mind when considering ordering anything from them.... Go with a reputable company that is a vendor on here. I suggest FIC 1450cc Bluemax injectors.
Exactly about TTP. I had the FIC's and got rid of them and wasted money in the process. I say go with Precision 1200's, FPR, and double pumper.

Last edited by 06MRV8Killer; Nov 16, 2011 at 08:21 AM.