Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Fullblown dual pumper problem Please help

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2012, 09:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fullblown dual pumper problem Please help

Hello my problem is like this, i have 2 pumps going all the time ( non boost activated)
I have a drilled "syphon tube" , my problem seems to be on idle, it pushes fuel out through the top of the piece through the cables ,it seems makin it leek fuel that way
Should it fill the driver side of the tank all to the top? my is completly overfull making the fuel run out through the pumper cables, and when turn car of, i can hear a blowing sound..
How can this be solved by running boost activaded 2 pump and orginal syphon mayby? or could the drilled one work with one pump on idle?

Hope you understand my problem and can help me
Old Apr 10, 2012, 09:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fuel pressuer on idle 42 psi

Originally Posted by Nickolaus
Hello my problem is like this, i have 2 pumps going all the time ( non boost activated)
I have a drilled "syphon tube" , my problem seems to be on idle, it pushes fuel out through the top of the piece through the cables ,it seems makin it leek fuel that way
Should it fill the driver side of the tank all to the top? my is completly overfull making the fuel run out through the pumper cables, and when turn car of, i can hear a blowing sound..
How can this be solved by running boost activaded 2 pump and orginal syphon mayby? or could the drilled one work with one pump on idle?

Hope you understand my problem and can help me