Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

GFB Stealth BOV's anyone have them installed?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2004, 04:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question GFB Stealth BOV's anyone have them installed?

This BOV appears to be very promising. The ability to adjust the amount of air vented to atmosphere is a very cool feature. Does anybody have any experience w/this bov?

thanks
randy
Old Feb 8, 2004, 05:59 PM
Evolving Member

Or how about the the duel vent BOV from Turbosmart?
I saw it at lancershop.com,I would like to hear any feedback from any duel vent BOV owners out there?
Old Feb 8, 2004, 06:42 PM
Evolving Member

good freakin luck getting one... I had one ordered since mid december and i kept getting the runaround from the vendors.. i kept bugging him so much for the status that he refunded my $$ this week. Incidentally during the time that i was waiting, they happeend to go up in price by about 80 bucks... i was willing to pay 250 for one, there is no way in hell im paying more than 300. I went ahead and ordered a greddy type s on friday, it'll be here by turesday. I did more research and heard some recordings of it and it sounds a lot like stock DV with open filiter, even when it was turned to mostly VTA...
GFB valves are supposed to be good, but I've run into nothign but problems obtaining one, I've never had so much trouble trying to get someone to take my $$.

theres a couple members that have gotten them and liek them, but for the $$ it doesnt seem wortht it. If you do decide to get one stay away from flash n Dash performance.