Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Evo8 T51 RSPL update

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2004, 05:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Huhmmphpphhththhpt!

Uhggghhm thpthpthpthpt! (wiping drool away from mouth)

I need specs on pricing and can you redo a lot of this to another one without losing interest completely?!?! (not all the stickers etc, but the engine work) Talked to Tim at Buschur who thinks the stroker is not a good idea. Can't wait to see what happens with this because I want it to be a great idea and everything is in the results....theory don't mean diddly if you make it work well. Please give us some specs on estimations of a price for stroker kit...what are the specs (increase bore at all or just stroke or both? sleeved? what are you doing to the drivetrain?)...I know, I know... But seriously....I mean this with all due respect for what you guys are trying to get accomplished and that you have so many variables to work out...there are a whole lot of us on here who are watching you with utter awe and I lose sleep over what you're doing. I check this thread every time there's a post. I know I'm not alone. Thanks for the recent pics...they are awsome!!!
Old Feb 27, 2004, 06:42 PM
Evolving Member

Yeah, I'd like to know the comp ratio too...if you dropped it to like 4:1, that 43 psi is NOT cool anymore
Old Feb 27, 2004, 06:58 PM

when you guys offer financing shout me a PM.... lol
Old Mar 1, 2004, 11:19 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Conduit
Yeah, I'd like to know the comp ratio too...if you dropped it to like 4:1, that 43 psi is NOT cool anymore
43psi was on stock 8.8:1 comp ratio

George
Old Mar 3, 2004, 05:41 AM
Evolved Member

What did the bottom end look like? was it all mashed up or was it ok?