Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

How much faster is a dog box

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2016, 06:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Perhaps the ikeya shifter is not much faster if at all and i have not used one so i cant comment but i have heard on several occasions of accidental down shifts resulting in engine failure which is a little less likely to happen with the sequential shifter. All the same i have not had first hand experience with this so i would welcome the feedback from people who have.
Old Jul 30, 2016, 02:12 PM
Evolving Member

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by boostedup
Perhaps the ikeya shifter is not much faster if at all and i have not used one so i cant comment but i have heard on several occasions of accidental down shifts resulting in engine failure which is a little less likely to happen with the sequential shifter. All the same i have not had first hand experience with this so i would welcome the feedback from people who have.

Shifter that convert h shift pattern to sequential pattern always seems to be plagued with issue
Either full sequential gearbox or h-pattern box, no in between or you will run into a lot of headache