Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

HKS GD MAX twin disc clutch

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2004, 05:49 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HKS GD MAX twin disc clutch

posted this already.
i have a gd max twin disc and some bolts and springs came off of it while driving(dont know why...all i know is that i got to get them in order for the clutch to work)
i circled the springs in red and the bolts in green.it carries 3 bolts and 9springs.
Now i called HKS in california and explained exactly what it was i wanted.the guy described the parts and told me that they were special order from japan.he gave me the part numbers.
I ordered it through dynamic turbo.well to put it this way..i got the wrong parts.but it was the right part numbers that were stamped on the parts!!

could someone seriously help me with this.As I live in Trinidad it's really hard to have to call the US all the timeand still not get through with something as simple as this.
another compnay i called offered to sell me the "re-build kit" which is like $750!!! This comes with everything but I dont need the discs or anything.I just need the bolts and springs.
Please I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this.My car has been down for weeks because of this.

thanks
Attached Thumbnails HKS GD MAX twin disc clutch-edited-hks-twin-clutch-setup.jpg  
Old Apr 5, 2004, 06:05 PM
Evolved Member

aye carumba i dont have this clutch but let me see if i can find a pdf parts break down since you seem to be having issues......
Old Apr 5, 2004, 06:43 PM
Evolving Member

man if u could do that ; that would be great!!!
it's so sickening I am even regretting that I have this car..
thas how i feel right now
Old Apr 5, 2004, 06:51 PM
Evolved Member

still looking but right now i got an email out to HKS USA about the PDF....... ill let you know as soon as i find somthing.....
Old Apr 6, 2004, 05:34 AM
Evolving Member

thanks man
Old Apr 6, 2004, 05:53 AM
Evolved Member

did you use loc-tite on them?