Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Best Full IC Pipe Kits??

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2004, 07:50 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best Full IC Pipe Kits??

Just looking for the best ones. I want to full lower and upper pipes. I have an aftermarket IC, PWR, fits most. Ive read about the RMR the most. Any help....
Thanks

Old May 22, 2004, 08:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i'm in love with the ralliart pipes... but they are way over priced
Old May 22, 2004, 10:09 PM
Evolved Member

I think the Buschur pipes are where its at, especially with the FMIC. Shortest possible piping and they have some top notch craftsmanship.
Old May 22, 2004, 10:17 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Yeah, I have to agree with JustDSM.. Buschur Pipes, cost effective, shortest route.. They look attractive.. However you do need to run a mini-battery for the pipes to fit so if you go that route, keep that in mind.

Since you already have an upgraded intercooler, you won't benefit from the buschur intercooler upgrade and its shorter integrated lower pipe.

Admittedly I have a biased opinion..

There are also products by
Ultimate Racing
RnR Racing
Unorthodox Racing

There's also 6 other companies making them, it really depends on what your looking for, the Largest Diameter pipes aren't necessarily going to offer the best performance, so weigh what your desired performance level will be, and try to plan for that, you'll be much happier.
Old May 23, 2004, 09:07 AM
Evolved Member

the AMS lower IC pipes work well, cost efficent.... (upper IC pipes dont do much...?) if your into looks over just HP gains I like The Unothodox kit also....

-shahul
Old May 23, 2004, 09:15 AM
Evolved Member

Im gonna vote RMR piping, my friend has Buschur, sure he saved alot more money that route, but he told me himself that my RMR looks 5Xs better than the Buschur because of the nice polished finish RMR has and when u keep it polished with Mothers Metal Polish, its just as shiny as a brand new chrome rim. along with the PWR radiator it flows well. the RMR is $7XX or whatever but you get the lower piping the pipe off the turbo and everything, plus when "Horizon Motorsports" put on my friends piping, the guy that did it said he had to make the Buschur one fit because of the whole battery relocation thing... me n my friend put mine on and we didnt have to modify anything. i also like the option it gives you of putting the bov right between the battery and engine, just look at my pics
www.cardomain.com/id/deans2k