Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

TurboTrix Flash vs. Dynoflaah

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2004, 02:12 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow .. you lost 39hp in two days ... Thats amazing .. Oh well.. Good luck at the track, you should def run 120+ mph now

Mark
Turbotrix
Old Jul 23, 2004, 02:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by BLiu
oops, I can't wait for the feathers to fly on this one.

So, let me get this straight...The Pruven dyno reads LOWER not higher as people have been saying...Now, I'm really

Would Al and Pruven really have the cojones to outright LIE about the 309whp in order to prove a point that the Pruven dyno does not read higher but lower??? I mean that would be a pretty BLATANT lie wouldn't it? It would make more sense to just LIE a little and make it say 340whp....???

Is evo8power that dumb that he can't tell when someone is fudging dyno numbers when he is right there (I'm sorry evo8power - just rhetorical - not accusing you of being dumb)...Hmmm, the plot thickens...and all someone can repond with is that "Al once was quoted as saying all dynos are the same - so he is wrong because the Pruven dyno is lower, wait, no, higher, no, lower, whatever, HAH, THERE, it's proven that Al can't tune anything (embellishment of course)"...This is starting to get hilarious!

Brent
Al in his forums said that I was narrow minded. When Shiv said Pruven Dyno read’s more Al jumped saying oh no way All dyno jets read the same and that’s the beauty of them. And on top all that I am a narrow minded guy. Times come to prove who is narrow minded my friend.
Old Jul 23, 2004, 02:16 PM
Evolving Member

im kinda with noize on this, check this out:

i have an evo 8- 3inch catback exhaust, hks rs intake, and a works p2

my best friend has an evo 8- full 3 inch exhaust, hallman mbc, k&n drop-in air filter with modified airbox, all of his trunk is stripped(bout 50 pounds) and a dyno flash(tuned by al himself in his car on the road)

we run dead even alway through fifth, we have tested this time and time again with nothing but the same results.
Old Jul 23, 2004, 02:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The track #s do not lie.
Old Jul 23, 2004, 02:19 PM
Evolved Member

How do you get 111mph trap speed with 309 hp though? A lot of dyno flash customer I know with 310 hp don't see that kind of trap speed at the track, more like 106-108mph. This kind of dyno "GAME" won't make any vendor or tuner look good anyway. If I'm a vendor or tuner, I won't even touch your car in the first place.

Last edited by kevo; Jul 23, 2004 at 02:26 PM.
Old Jul 23, 2004, 02:20 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Az3ar
Al in his forums said that I was narrow minded. When Shiv said Pruven Dyno read’s more Al jumped saying oh no way All dyno jets read the same and that’s the beauty of them. And on top all that I am a narrow minded guy. Times come to prove who is narrow minded my friend.
Nah, you are not narrow minded - just leave the mudslinging to the experts... Give them some time, and they will eventually get wind of this post and start the feathers flying...

I'm just razzing yah...It's Friday...peace. I did find this post entertaining from a soap opera kind of way.

Brent
Old Jul 23, 2004, 02:24 PM
Account Disabled

we made 378whp 335 ft lbs 94 octane!!! pretty good, im not starting anyhting im jsut trying to find the most power out of my car for the money ive spent, wich is a lot!!! Al seems to be hooking it up pretty good and even turned the boost down a touch, 11.4 air feul and i was around 12.0 at Turbotrix....im nmot trying to start anyhthing just putting down the facts!!!!
Old Jul 23, 2004, 02:26 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 135 Likes on 81 Posts
Originally Posted by kevo
how do you get 111mph trap speed with 309 hp though, alot of dyno flash customer I know with 310 hp don't see that kind of trap speed at the track, more like 106-108mph.

You sure as crap don't with Pruven's dyno!
Its just more of Al's lies, and obvious ones like this will help show people that he's as unethical as he always was. Even back to when he was registering fake names here to promote his business to the same BS on NASIOC. People wonder what my problem is with Al. LOOK AT THE TRUTH AND FACTS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!!
Old Jul 23, 2004, 02:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 61 Likes on 46 Posts
Originally Posted by evo8power
we made 378whp 335 ft lbs 94 octane!!! pretty good, im not starting anyhting im jsut trying to find the most power out of my car for the money ive spent, wich is a lot!!! Al seems to be hooking it up pretty good and even turned the boost down a touch, 11.4 air feul and i was around 12.0 at Turbotrix....im nmot trying to start anyhthing just putting down the facts!!!!
In case you haven't noticed - your facts don't seem to mean very much in this thread.

People believe what they want. Any info that conflicts is by definition BS or lies or fabrications to their way of thinking.
Old Jul 23, 2004, 02:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i guess all you can do is run the car at the track and see what the numbers are?
Evolving Member

So what happends if evo8power runs around 115 mph or more trap speed in the 1/4. Will Al still be a liar?

Maybe he's hacked into the tracks computer and fudged the numbers...

Last edited by 95GSXtoEVO8; Jul 23, 2004 at 02:45 PM.
Evolved Member

Its just more of Al's lies, and obvious ones like this will help show people that he's as unethical as he always was. Even back to when he was registering fake names here to promote his business to the same BS on NASIOC. People wonder what my problem is with Al. LOOK AT THE TRUTH AND FACTS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!!
Exactly, I never read anything in NASIOC and I never had anything againt dynoflash before, but this is the main reason I go to Turbotrix for tunning, They dont play games and they don't lie.
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by BLiu
oops, I can't wait for the feathers to fly on this one.

So, let me get this straight...The Pruven dyno reads LOWER not higher as people have been saying...Now, I'm really

Would Al and Pruven really have the cojones to outright LIE about the 309whp in order to prove a point that the Pruven dyno does not read higher but lower??? I mean that would be a pretty BLATANT lie wouldn't it? It would make more sense to just LIE a little and make it say 340whp....???

Is evo8power that dumb that he can't tell when someone is fudging dyno numbers when he is right there (I'm sorry evo8power - just rhetorical - not accusing you of being dumb)...Hmmm, the plot thickens...and all someone can repond with is that "Al once was quoted as saying all dynos are the same - so he is wrong because the Pruven dyno is lower, wait, no, higher, no, lower, whatever, HAH, THERE, it's proven that Al can't tune anything (embellishment of course)"...This is starting to get hilarious!

Brent
I am sorry but I am not that much of an idiot. I was watching Al like a hwak and I can tell you that they did not touch that car and it was dynoed just as I rolled it onto the dyno rollers. Also, Al showed me the ignition timing as logged by the OBDII scan tool and the ignition timing was so retarded it wasn't even funny. The ignition timing was up and down and very rough. No wonder the car was not making any power. Also, it is raining here so the humidity is off the roof, that may explain the lower numbers. But basically the times from the drag stip from Wed night on the turbotrix tune show the power was weak.
Old Jul 23, 2004, 02:34 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by kevo
]You sure as crap don't with Pruven's dyno!
Exactly, I never read anything in NASIOC and I never had anything againt dynoflash before, but this is the main reason I go to Turbotrix for tunning, They dont play games and they don't lie.[/QUOTE]Well I was supposed to me making 348 whp with the tubotrix flash, but when I got to the track my tyrap speed was only 111 mph. What is up with that ?
Old Jul 23, 2004, 02:34 PM
Evolved Member

Location: Work - New York, Alaska, Mexico or the Caribbean. -Home - Tx Hill Country
Originally Posted by Noize
Seth,
Take your pills. You're loosing it again. Why would you let anyone affect you so much? He hasn't done anything to you and he has many satisfied customers. Let it go! Just skip over all the post having to do with Al. This maddening desire to convert anyone that appreciates Al is a sad waste of energy. Use your mind and energy more productively.

Robert

Quick Reply: TurboTrix Flash vs. Dynoflaah