Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Disapointing Day with DYNOFLASH

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2004, 02:02 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Disapointing Day with DYNOFLASH

once again we made 378whp on 28 psi c-16 feul

full stage 4 from buschur and br500 kit

he tunned me to 11-2 a/f

afetr the test drive he said my car isnt even a drag setup anyway even though ive been saying thats what i wanted all 5 times i drove from philly to CT to get flashed......and he said i need the NEW turbo kit know ......he ****ed me big time......and the worst thing is i handed him an extra $20 by accident and he took it.....he said "keep today between the two of us" i was sooooooooo pissed but what can i do.....oh well i leanred some people are good at talking you into spending money and you find out in the end when you look like an idiot, guess thats why hes a lawyer. im done with Dynoflash and hoepfully over the winter i can get my AEM tunned.....................

sorry to VISHNU@ Shiv
TURBO TRIX@ Marc
and anyone i screwed in the past i am truly sorry..........

i still give tons of credit to Pruven, Buschur and all the other honest guys out there that make a living tuning and selling us parts for our cars....im just sooo pissed that 5 trips from Philly to CT and all the flashes even though i got 1 or 2 free wich yeilded low numbers anyhow, soem due to my fault with parts, also to be buying the HKS twin power from him wich he forgot when i asked a pruven employee if he had it.....when he says "KEEP THIS BETWEEN THE TWO OF US" is when you get worried about whats going on...oh well, had to let everyone know, and many evom. people i talk to in IM's said you shoudl post this deffinately so i dont feel bad, and i hoep moderators dont delete this its soemthing that shoudl be known...

kevin

dont punish my brother name on here, i will tell him to change his password and never to give it to me again, he did nothign and has no idea i am writing on his name....
Old Sep 5, 2004, 02:09 PM
Evolved Member

Can you give us a little more background or a link to another thread. I don't understand what happened.
Old Sep 5, 2004, 02:11 PM
Evolving Member

yes more background info please
Old Sep 5, 2004, 02:19 PM
Evolved Member

Kevin,

i will leave this up because i do think that people need to see you appolagize. i am sorry for what you went through with this and for all the money you spent on it. i can only hope that you learned your lesson after this and that you understand why you acted like an idiot in the past.

thanks and good luck

Snir
Old Sep 5, 2004, 02:23 PM
Evolving Member

i got there, and i didnt even get told what numbers i made on pump gas....eventually we hit 380whp on the sutup wich is a disater.....but he continuously minipulates things and makes you belive things that arent true. and we never even did the tune we were suposed to do cause they were behind schedlue and he wasnt making enough money... why do you think he is a succesful lawyer????? anyway....i got screwed once again from him and im finsihed and this may even cause me to sell my car and go with something different.......its just been a disater from the get go with money, time, and driving with him...i coudl have gotten the AEM and been done but he talked and talked his way to making me think it woudl be better off with the flash and using me for his EVOLUTIONM.NET hijacker to post stuff about everyone else and to direct buisness towards him and now a lot of the vendors, moderators, evom guys dislike me due to this.........im sorry to all of you....and you can ask the guys at the dynoday yesterday, i am a nice guy!!
Old Sep 5, 2004, 02:27 PM
Evolved Member

thats why you should never be a blind cheerleader. because of your loyalty to Al, all you got was crap. i am happy that you finally figured everything out and i am sure that you are a nice guy afterall.
Old Sep 5, 2004, 02:37 PM

I cant wait to se Al's little 700+ happy customers line. As if that makes all these bad experiences of people go away. And for every 1 customer who complains there are 10 who are silently dissatisfied. I know that from my buisness. Most people will just avoid confrontation.
Old Sep 5, 2004, 02:44 PM
Evolved Member

That's so untrue. In most cases you will hear A LOT from 1 bad customer and not a single peep from 9 satisfied customers. That's how it is in the REAL world.
Old Sep 5, 2004, 02:49 PM

One a technical note:
If I'm correct, I believe Shiv stated this, that the factory ECU can only be mapped to 21PSI, thus making it near impossible to get decent results on a large turbo.
Old Sep 5, 2004, 02:57 PM

I didnt say anything about hearing from satisfied customers. Just that there are people who are unsatisfied who dont say anything and just go elsewhere. I make a effort to contact all of my customers to see their satisfaction with my service. And low and behold there are those who will tell me they would of appreciated if I did something different or better and now I have a chance to fix the situation. I totally agree with you that you dont here from satisfied customers. Unless you seek them out yourself with a customer satisfaction survey. Some will respond but alot wont. But there are always going to be people who will just silently be dissatisfied. From your post I dont think you know what I am talking about. And whats up with the REAL WORLD comment. Obviously you dont get what I am saying because your post just has nothing to do with mine. READ MY POST carefully so you UNDERSTAND WHAT IS COMING OUT OF MY KEYBOARD.
Old Sep 5, 2004, 03:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Huscroft6
once again we made 378whp on 28 psi c-16 feul

full stage 4 from buschur and br500 kit

he tunned me to 11-2 a/f

afetr the test drive he said my car isnt even a drag setup anyway even though ive been saying thats what i wanted all 5 times i drove from philly to CT to get flashed......and he said i need the NEW turbo kit know ......he ****ed me big time......and the worst thing is i handed him an extra $20 by accident and he took it.....he said "keep today between the two of us" i was sooooooooo pissed but what can i do.....oh well i leanred some people are good at talking you into spending money and you find out in the end when you look like an idiot, guess thats why hes a lawyer. im done with Dynoflash and hoepfully over the winter i can get my AEM tunned.....................

sorry to VISHNU@ Shiv
TURBO TRIX@ Marc
and anyone i screwed in the past i am truly sorry..........

i still give tons of credit to Pruven, Buschur and all the other honest guys out there that make a living tuning and selling us parts for our cars....im just sooo pissed that 5 trips from Philly to CT and all the flashes even though i got 1 or 2 free wich yeilded low numbers anyhow, soem due to my fault with parts, also to be buying the HKS twin power from him wich he forgot when i asked a pruven employee if he had it.....when he says "KEEP THIS BETWEEN THE TWO OF US" is when you get worried about whats going on...oh well, had to let everyone know, and many evom. people i talk to in IM's said you shoudl post this deffinately so i dont feel bad, and i hoep moderators dont delete this its soemthing that shoudl be known...

kevin

dont punish my brother name on here, i will tell him to change his password and never to give it to me again, he did nothign and has no idea i am writing on his name....

Why didn't you post this in the Dynoflash forum as Al cannot post here ...I am sure he would like to respond as your frustrations are geared towards him and his company
Old Sep 5, 2004, 03:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GottaGoFaster
Why didn't you post this in the Dynoflash forum as Al cannot post here ...I am sure he would like to respond as your frustrations are geared towards him and his company
i think that the reason for this is that Kevin is not looking for a reply from Al. all he wants is to tell the story and move on. if i am wrong here, please let me know and i will move this to the dynoflash forum.
Old Sep 5, 2004, 03:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Huscroft6
i got there, and i didnt even get told what numbers i made on pump gas....eventually we hit 380whp on the sutup wich is a disater.....but he continuously minipulates things and makes you belive things that arent true. and we never even did the tune we were suposed to do cause they were behind schedlue and he wasnt making enough money... why do you think he is a succesful lawyer????? anyway....i got screwed once again from him and im finsihed and this may even cause me to sell my car and go with something different.......its just been a disater from the get go with money, time, and driving with him...i coudl have gotten the AEM and been done but he talked and talked his way to making me think it woudl be better off with the flash and using me for his EVOLUTIONM.NET hijacker to post stuff about everyone else and to direct buisness towards him and now a lot of the vendors, moderators, evom guys dislike me due to this.........im sorry to all of you....and you can ask the guys at the dynoday yesterday, i am a nice guy!!

We all know that you are a nice guy in fact most members here on EVOm are nice and helpful including Dynoflash guys, BR guys and Shiv guys in the end we are all trying to learn from out mistakes and that makes people unique. I am sure if you call Turbotrix for help (Mark) they wont turn you down and every tuner will try to help you out. I fell for your pain but don’t let 1 person who decided over night to be an EVO tuner to make you sale your car. You have a great car and QM numbers don’t mean S H I T as long as you are happy. I hope nothing but the best for you..

Mhyar
Old Sep 5, 2004, 03:36 PM
Evolved Member

Glad you realized a couple of things, it's just a shame it took that amount of money . I hope you decide to go with the EMS. It's a great unit. I made 420awhp on 94 oct pump gas (21 psi) with RnR's 50 trim t3/t40e turbokit at TTX.

Good luck.

Shane
Old Sep 5, 2004, 03:39 PM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Thread closed.

Quick Reply: Disapointing Day with DYNOFLASH