Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Looking for things for my evo7.,.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2004, 08:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mtsevovii
yeah thats cool, i saw another white evo 7 and a yellow evo 8 rolling together today, haha, they were going hella slow like 3cm/km, looking at my evo parked in the car park, haha. the white 7 had the cwest kit too, but without the cannards, and the plate infront of the intercooler, i think thats bad, cuts off the flow to the intercooler. anyways yeah the clubs are cool, just dont want to pay for anything like that at the moment haha.
yeh they're probably from the EVO SPEED club in auckland here.. they have mostly later model evo6-8s in their club.. nice cars though.. Im just waiting to buy a evo8 or MR when the price is right
Old Oct 2, 2004, 01:31 PM
Evolved Member

mtsevovii,

thanks for the pics... really did appreciate it. it was a blessing that you removed the stickers.... it looks so much 'cooler' now, no hard feelings though. currently having some problems, was wondering if you could ask your garage what is Code 61: Communication with ELC 4AT/5AT? I got this fault when i used the OBT on my car.. secondly, i am having slight misfiring, dont know if it was the throttle positioning sensors giving me this headache or is my fuel pump not giving enough pressure as my plugs were all whitish.... gosh...
Old Oct 3, 2004, 07:52 PM
Evolving Member

Notiguy,

yeah i dont know about your problems, i havent had any prob with my evo. although it did rev very low and ~about to stall when i installed my bov, but it was fixed. i dont know whats going on with your car, have you solved it yet?
Old Oct 5, 2004, 12:01 PM
Evolved Member

mtsevovii,

gosh...still have not rectified it.... sigh.... i too have the same problem with what you went through too. my bov is currently leaking, guess i have to replace it with my Type-II SSQV....