Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central
View Poll Results: What do you prefer? LHD or RHD EVO?
LHD
69.57%
RHD
30.43%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: LHD or RHD?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2002, 02:20 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
speaking of which, if you are right handed and drive left handed all the time, dont think RHD will work better for you. I just got my hair cut by a lady who does the best work i have ever seen. (and i have had my hair cut probably more places than any of you) anywho, she is left handed but she learned to cut hair right handed and she would never switch to left. it not about which hand is your dominant hand, its about which hand you use most often to complete the task. so for that its LHD all the way for me. European spec evo VII, i will own you.
Old Nov 13, 2002, 06:39 PM
Evolving Member

i would prefer middle drive...like for instance e mclaren f1.....it's the best driving position....if u dun mind gettin rid of the side passenger seat tht is...
Old Nov 13, 2002, 08:53 PM
In Timeout

D@mn it espido1001! Now I gotta beg a moderator to add one more selection to my poll. Listen, Lancers look REALLY SILLY with LHD to me. They've only been in the US for a couple of years, I've seen RHD Lancers in Japan like forever. RHD is kewl because if you get in a head-on collision on a two-way, single lane street, the guy in the other car won't kill you with his skull if he's not wearing a seatbelt and launches through his windshield. 'nuff said.
Old Nov 13, 2002, 10:56 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by BOOYAH1369
the guy in the other car won't kill you with his skull if he's not wearing a seatbelt and launches through his windshield. 'nuff said.
Interesting imagery there.
Old Nov 13, 2002, 11:29 PM
In Timeout

Thanx. Here's where it all started...BTW if you could have an Evo today, which would your prefer LHD or RHD?