Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

¿Hasta Luego?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2002, 06:25 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
¿Hasta Luego?

I wanted to let everyone know that I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow for 3+ weeks in OZ and will likely be unable to respond to questions/accusations/drivel posted in these forums.

I did want to respond, though, to a question from gvr4v posed in a thread that was (c)rudely locked (I guess some people can't tolerate bad news).
Originally posted by gvr4v
So what happens to the cars when they are making there decision??? Do they just sit there for a year(s)?? Or do they actually get released and driven till a decision is made??
The NHTSA requires that the RI retain physical possession (and, if imported by the RI, legal ownershp) of the petitioned car(s) until a petition decision is published. This is so that they're always availble for NHTSA inspection and so that they can be readily exported or crushed if the petition is denied.

Tschüs

P.S. I don't mind at all that the A Message to All EI Customers thread was locked. I do resent that it wasn't also made sticky-Important to act as a counterpoise to Evolution Imports' sticky-Important single-post thread A Message from EI to All Members. I do understand, though, that Evolution Imports pays this website far more $$$ than I do.

Last edited by Señor Info; Nov 14, 2002 at 07:11 PM.
Old Nov 14, 2002, 07:09 PM
Evolved Member

Enjoy the trip. I think they have Evo VII's in OZ (only a lot more expensive)

By the time you get back everyone will be enjoying their EI EVO VII's.
Old Nov 14, 2002, 07:13 PM
Evolving Member

I do expect to have fun there. And I do expect that when I return, nothing will have changed with regard to the G&K EVO petition. This site needs a forum for wagers.
Old Nov 14, 2002, 10:48 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by Señor Info
I do expect to have fun there. And I do expect that when I return, nothing will have changed with regard to the G&K EVO petition. This site needs a forum for wagers.
Yeah, I've got $100 that says they don't get legalized! Wait a minute, I've got one on order......DOH!