Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

E-brake light

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2004, 03:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E-brake light

Hey guys whats up, i got a question.. when i take off my ebrake that " brake " light is still on for sometimes up to 8 mins after i disengage the Ebrake?? does anyone know whats goin on? or have this similar problem?
Old Oct 9, 2004, 03:22 PM
Account Disabled

Check the level of your fluid in the reservoir.
Old Oct 9, 2004, 03:23 PM
Evolved Member

Also check the connection under the arm rest console. Mine did the same but it turned out to be a lose sensor bracket so it was sticking,
Old Oct 10, 2004, 12:42 AM

yeah i have the same problem ive been askin around some people say its just the cicutry, have you pulled any ebrake turns or anything? mine has somewhat of a pattern, when i hit 3rd gear it goes on, then if im coasting, it goes off or come to a complete stop, it also goes off, but thats just a little patter, it goes on n off randomly.
Old Oct 10, 2004, 12:54 AM
Evolved Member

no def dont pull it around turns.. now maybe my 17 year old kid brother who drives it every sooo often does... i just am curious. when i go home next weekend i'll have to take a part my center consel to look at everything..... i just find it to be completely " strage " how when you leave your car with yoru brother or someone you say " take good care of it " you get a call saying "this is broke "