Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Need your help guys with Boost Solutions.

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2004, 08:53 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Something else just clicked... according to PeopleData.com, Brandon Hovind used to live in Oklahoma... Go figure, a few searches down:

http://www.busn.ucok.edu/finclub/Finance%20Club.htm

University of Central Oklahoma
Finance Club President - Brandon Hovind

Locate the guy that has his money funding the project and I'm sure answers will come a lot easier.

-M
Old Nov 10, 2004, 09:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 4nMuslEvo
I just have found out about this. I had a HKS turbo timer and supposedly a UPS claim with my defected HKS exhaust. I didn't pay with a credit card i paid with a debit card. Guess i grabbed my ankles on that deal.
I used my Visa Debit Card and took me 10 working days plus a couple of phone calls to my bank and I finally got them to put back the money that Boost Solutions debited from my account. They gave me provisional credit to cover my loss and had me fill out some paperwork. They said they will be filing a claim against Boost Solutions for debiting my bank account and failing to send me my merchandise. Next time I'll use my American Express Card for any online purchases.
Old Nov 10, 2004, 10:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I went back and looked... i ordered the tt on july 11th..... they bsed me around for that long... i sent an email to whoever i was supposed to that was posted in this thread... so maybe i'll get it back one day.
Old Nov 11, 2004, 08:15 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
What is the Status on the investigation? Has the news agency contacted anyone else, or do they even seem interested in this story?

Thanks!
Old Nov 11, 2004, 08:58 AM
Evolving Member

someone we know just got contacted by george but his number is restricted. hes blaming other people for stuff that is stolen like always hes blaming someone else. i have connections with the immigration and george is on a expired student visa and a fake ss#.
plus i know some fbi agents that will help. ive been talking to them already but today just got me even more furrirated. [B][U]george if your reading this i know more than you think and your going down with whatever it takes. im tired of this crap and your just digging a deeper hole for yourself.
Old Nov 11, 2004, 09:08 AM
Evolved Member

So, even if he does go down....who pays all he owes? anyone?
Old Nov 11, 2004, 10:13 AM
Evolving Member

not sure how it going to work i just want everybody to get there crap. like yall im srcewed. he didnt pay me the money he owes me around 2500 not much compared to some of you but needles to say i have things to take care of and cant because some ***** retard doesnt no how to buisness and put money where it should go not in his pocket. thats why noone got there orders he pocketed the money and said srew yall. i found out this is not the first time hes done it and it probably wont be the last unless hes caught.
Old Nov 11, 2004, 10:42 AM

Just called the local police and they don't give a rats *** this thief is on the loose. They said its a Civil matter and the only way to get our parts back is to take this to court. Who will setup all this up so we can present our cases together? Let me know.
Old Nov 11, 2004, 10:45 AM
Evolved Member

There was alread a post about this from "georged"

Gwinnett County Police decided to call me today after they heard from a local tv station (thanks, that was a good idea). You need to call 770-513-5100 to file a complaint and get a case number. The investigator is:

Lieutenant Buzz Benson
Property Crimes Commander
Gwinnett Police CID
Email: buzz.benson@gwinnettcounty.com
Tel: 770 513-5349

If we get this case to court using a county prosecutor that will only cover the criminal part. I agree with TTpete that we need a local lawyer for a civil suit. The Georgia State Bar recommends attorneys - 800-334-6865. Who wants to coordinate?
Old Nov 11, 2004, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by twinturbopete
Just called the local police and they don't give a rats *** this thief is on the loose. They said its a Civil matter and the only way to get our parts back is to take this to court. Who will setup all this up so we can present our cases together? Let me know.
Yes, we could all file a civil suit against George for our parts/money. But for those of us who ordered parts and never received them, we could also file a criminal suit against him assuming George never had any intention of ordering our parts, only pocketing the money. This is fraud and it is a federal criminal offense.

I am working with a lawyer right now, but I am located in NC and there could be jurisdictional issues. The best thing we could all do is file a claim together in Georgia. Is there anyone in Georgia, preferably in the same city/county as BS, that everyone could work with? We all need to work together on this to keep the legal fees at a minimum.
Old Nov 11, 2004, 06:49 PM
Evolved Member

I don't think you guys are getting the point here.

George is going to be responsible to you for NOTHING. It's like going to McDonalds and having the guy serve you responsible for food poisining. The business took a loss, and didn't make good on some temporary bailments. If George as INS issues that has NOTHING to do with people that lost their money, it's more of a personal vendeta if you ask me.

Besides, this has turned into a feeding frenzy... I hope people aren't trying to take this as an opportunity to cash out on their insurance companies. It seems like there are a few people that keep fueling the fires and trying to "rally the troops", but it's all pretty insignificant now.

Just contact the proper authorities and let the issue run it's course. It's not going to be solved anytime soon, so I hope nobody expects immediate results.

:sigh:

All this is very reminisent of Evolution Imports deal going south... whatever DID happen with that?

:::forcing pandoras box closed:::

-M
Old Nov 11, 2004, 07:29 PM
Evolved Member

No, Boost Solutions is not a corporation and is not a separate legal entity. Boost Solutions is a proprietorship, which means, George will have to take responsibility civil and criminal.
Old Nov 11, 2004, 07:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MattGold

George is going to be responsible to you for NOTHING. It's like going to McDonalds and having the guy serve you responsible for food poisining. The business took a loss, and didn't make good on some temporary bailments. If George as INS issues that has NOTHING to do with people that lost their money, it's more of a personal vendeta if you ask me.

:::forcing pandoras box closed:::

-M
While it's true that the business took a loss and not George personally, the fact is that George is or was the apparent owner/operator of the business and people are trying to find someone to make reparations. Busted Solutions is or was a corporation which would shield George or other principals for losses of the business. However, it's not a shield for fraudulent activities or criminal enterprise. If George is found guilty of illegal or criminal activities, the corp won't offer him any protection from personal liability.

True, Georges INS issues have nothing to do with these shennanigans, but I can understand peoples' frustration of not being able to get their money or stuff and anger at being deceived and cheated without recourse, thus their desire to strike back as in a "personal vendetta". I've given up any hope or notion of George making good on all the crap he did to my car and all the money he's cost me. Personally, I'm not going to try to get "even" with him or his accomplices but I certainly can understand other peoples emotions about this.

Last edited by silverEVO8; Nov 11, 2004 at 08:06 PM.
Old Nov 11, 2004, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by MattGold

Besides, this has turned into a feeding frenzy... I hope people aren't trying to take this as an opportunity to cash out on their insurance companies. It seems like there are a few people that keep fueling the fires and trying to "rally the troops", but it's all pretty insignificant now.

Just contact the proper authorities and let the issue run it's course. It's not going to be solved anytime soon, so I hope nobody expects immediate results.

-M
I think I get the point here very clearly. George has stolen money and parts from numerous people, probably over $100,000 in total. And from what others have said, this is not the first time he has done this. So we should all just bend over and take it? I think not. I lost almost 10 grand out of this and I'll be damned if I'm just going to sit around and let this criminal go free. Whether or not I ever get my money back, George and whoever else was involved in this scheme deserve to be in jail. What they did was not "insignificant" in any sense of the word, and I don't think any of us should treat it as such.
Old Nov 12, 2004, 06:03 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Gentleman,

I just removed a post and want to remind everyone that speculation as to the location of family members; ethnic populations and threats will not be tolerated. I am deeply sorry for the members and owners who have apparently lost substantial deposits, parts and payments.

However, business’s fail and owners walk away with the money, the parts and the paper clips every day. And there are legal processes and remedies for the creditors to pursue. Evom will not tolerate vigilante discussions, speculation and suggestions that are borderline illegal and/or intended to incite others.

If you were not directly affected, do not post in this thread.

Thanks.

Last edited by Speedlimit; Nov 12, 2004 at 10:03 AM.

Quick Reply: Need your help guys with Boost Solutions.