Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Need your help guys with Boost Solutions.

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2004, 09:09 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Looks like there is nothing but trouble with "boostevolution" in other groups.

http://www.ka-t.org/ipw-web/bulletin...p?mode=results

Also looking more, I found this:

http://ka-t.org/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/...=714&highlight=

"Eugene Hawkins-Owner BOOST EVOLUTION.COM"

Last edited by Event-Horizon; Dec 3, 2004 at 09:17 AM.
Old Dec 3, 2004, 09:13 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now that George made the cover of Turbo magazine may be the local ATL news channels would be interested in investigating George.

What ever happen to MOE and Doug they has been MIA lately on EVOM are they still in ATL?
Old Dec 3, 2004, 09:16 AM
Evolved Member

That doesn't look good. Looks like he's ripped some of them off too. This guy doesnt deserve to have a biz license.
Old Dec 3, 2004, 10:20 AM

man this is like 30 minutes from my house guys. Bout to go check this out later this afternoon. I was one of BS original customers. George honestly treated me fairly and made me feel like the shop was mine while there. If I pull up to this spot and see him, I stay cool and try to squeeze some info for you guys. the thing thats funny to me is there isnt one, not 1 peformance shop for cars in SC, reason being I go to ATL, so why they wouldnt have a shop here too is weird to me. For any mechanics out there, come to SC, I will have a shop and we can make bank together.LOL! Back to this, I will see what I can come up with. someone with an Evo around here knows something about that picture on the homepage as there isnt but about 6 Evos in the whole Upstate. And for those from ATL looking for George, Anderson is an hour away from the old BS.
Old Dec 3, 2004, 10:25 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evoego
man this is like 30 minutes from my house guys. Bout to go check this out later this afternoon. I was one of BS original customers. George honestly treated me fairly and made me feel like the shop was mine while there. If I pull up to this spot and see him, I stay cool and try to squeeze some info for you guys. the thing thats funny to me is there isnt one, not 1 peformance shop for cars in SC, reason being I go to ATL, so why they wouldnt have a shop here too is weird to me. For any mechanics out there, come to SC, I will have a shop and we can make bank together.LOL! Back to this, I will see what I can come up with. someone with an Evo around here knows something about that picture on the homepage as there isnt but about 6 Evos in the whole Upstate. And for those from ATL looking for George, Anderson is an hour away from the old BS.
This is getting good. i am grabbing my popcorn and a Corona .
Old Dec 3, 2004, 10:26 AM

I will also say I have never heard of Eugene Hawkins or this guy Neil and Ive been doing or helping with car **** around here(shows and stuff) for over 10 yrs.
Old Dec 3, 2004, 10:33 AM
Evolved Member

I removed the pic for you buddy so relax and chill

Picture removed

Peace,
Snoop

Last edited by snoop; Dec 3, 2004 at 11:12 AM.
Old Dec 3, 2004, 10:55 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by zstryder
Wow was that really necessary?

Sorry, as an asian I have to speak out against people like Hung who have literally set back Asian Americans about 50 years into the past. It's like all the years of hard work that asian activists have been making here in the US were gone to waste. Hung is a popular only for his ridiculously "ok to make fun of" accent/personality, and he knows it too and plays off of it.

Bah. I'm sick of this sh*t. Sorry, someone had to say it.
I am Asian. I have not been set back by Hung. It has nothing to do with being Asian. I removed the pic.

Last edited by snoop; Dec 3, 2004 at 11:32 AM.
Old Dec 3, 2004, 11:07 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by plokivos
yeh, f ucking 3000 years of tradition and heritage gone down the toilet because of that *** of a human reject.

lol

you know what elses annoying? Snoops alarm.
I agree on the alarm.

On serious note we need to find George and prevent him from scaming others again.

Last edited by snoop; Dec 3, 2004 at 11:31 AM.
Old Dec 3, 2004, 01:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by evoego

.......the thing thats funny to me is there isnt one, not 1 peformance shop for cars in SC, reason being I go to ATL, ......

This is even more strange, in the nissan forums a person who claims to be the owner of BOOST EVOLUTION.COM writes:

I dont know who you are , or what my company has done to you, but just because another company from the same area, has the same web hosting provider does not mean WE ARE THE SAME. My name is Eugene Hawkins, whoever you want to direct your negative comments to , feel free, but when you are slandering my companys name, for the sake of making yourself seem important or feel better about a bad experience that you had. I WILL APPROACH MODERATORS on this forum, as well do you realize since you have stated negative and false accusations about my company, that is slander which is a crime. You seem to been doing some personal investigation into my company, when all you have to do is ASK or call my company. Dont make assumptions for information that you do not know to be the truth. Do you realize we have in excess of 10 speed shops in a 2 city radius with only 2 web hosting providers in the Upstate Area. So before you go making false claims get your story straight, I take great offense to your accusations and will not tolerate them. Anymore on your part will result in Legal Action being taken to the fullest extent of the LAW. I dont know who you are ?? But I am sure it wont be hard to find REAL AND TRUTHFUL information about you.

Sincerely
Eugene Hawkins-Owner BOOST EVOLUTION.COM

I don't know anything about any of this and it might well be true that somebody is being unfairly or mistakenly smeared....... Still, it certainly would be good to expose the truth and clear things out....

Peace...
Old Dec 3, 2004, 03:10 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
hmmm, same 1st page banner picture. That's George's picture of his turbo I think.,
Old Dec 3, 2004, 04:41 PM

yes I saw the post of 10 shops and only 2 web providers, how bout ALOT of web providers and 0 shops, seriously . Sorry I didnt get to get down there today as planned, but I plan on it for sure. Mom wnt into hospital this afternoon so had to take care of that instead. That is definately Georges turbo on that Evo motor, not to mention they arent alot of those big boys floating around anyways, especiallt on SR20s i presume, a Supra here and there maybe. Anyways, this **** will catch up to whoever, and even if it isnt George, I dontthink this biz mentioned will last either, and I hope it hurts it to look like Georges old site. I did have a chance to call my friend today who is manager to a big stereo shop and wholesale company here in town, and he has never heard of these guys either. I prob dont have to day it , but dont buy **** from these guys.
Old Dec 3, 2004, 04:45 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
there are 3 more sites that george owns. One is for supra and one is for nissan. and maybe the srt-4 one.

now I think of it, somebody should warn people about that.
Old Dec 3, 2004, 05:40 PM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Please keep this thread on Boost Solutions. There are several OT post in the last few days and additional ones will be deleted without comment. There are members who have substantial losses as result of Boost Solutions business practices and they should not have to wade through 2 pages of BS. Thanks.

Speedlimit....
Old Dec 3, 2004, 06:46 PM

Boost Evolution.com looks like Boost Solutions is back. Either way, for those who do not know, the picture on the first page of these guys is the same as the one from Boost Solutions web-site. The turbo T51SPL sitting on the George's 4G63 Evo motor, one difference: the picture, which is used on Boost Evolution web-site is different size (it has material from the environment, where the picture was made on George's car) than the one, which was on the top banner of BS. So there is no way this guy stole it from the web-site. Either he is damn good computer genius to create the environment on the picture or he has the hard files from BS. I never heard from any guy named Eugene, so I think that guy is George. Some people told me, that George was hiding somewhere in SC or NC, so there you have it. Either way, who will be the normal person to buy products from a company with no address or those guys do not pick their phones- he got to be nuts or he just want to loose his money. They say buyer beware, so people have to make a little bit more research about these little new companies, which pop out every single day. There a lot more other forums, where BE is posting and looks like they are selling a lot of used parts from 300ZX, so for those who have your parts missing, check it out. For Pete, maybe your fully build engine is there too and they are piecing it out at the moment

My advice is: Beware of these little new companies, that is all.

Peace

Last edited by tomeievo7; Dec 3, 2004 at 06:58 PM.

Quick Reply: Need your help guys with Boost Solutions.