Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Need your help guys with Boost Solutions.

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2004, 06:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
all the cops will tell me is "there is more to it than you know", whatever that means. George babbled something about threats in his voicemail, maybe he's created a good story, I really don't know. I've complained to the Lt. in charge, but it probably just sounds like sour grapes to him. They did give me the building owners name and number. According to the cops, this guy has all that left in the building.
Old Dec 12, 2004, 08:16 PM

Well I can have bit of a temper, bottom line is I am not him and I hope you guys the best of luck with trying to get your money back from George , just a little advice as well to all the customers , contact your credit card company, I know Visa and Mastercard allows chargebacks up to 6 months from the purchase date, maybe you can get your money back that way , if that is what you used. Sorry if I got ****, but gossip and bad publicity can call an business. Again I wish you guys the best of luck.

Originally Posted by georged
Sorry Eugene, I don't respond very well to threats of slander. Nobody mentioned made any accusations, but I did notice you still haven't published a business address...hhhmmm. That was a nice little bit of Magnum PI using my name, but I'd get out a map about what county I live in. Leave it alone Eugene, I'm really not interested and this thread is not about you.
I've heard from Gwinett County and George Marinov. George handed over my wheels and tires to the copshop. According to what Gwinett County says, I will have to take George to civil court and they will not charge him with any crime. George left me voicemail on my cell telling me he had his reasons and did nothing wrong, but he really did not appreciate me calling him a thief for stealing my $4,000 advance money. What should I call it? the cops say George is "in the process" of filing bankruptcy. Where are we with a joint civil suit?
Old Dec 12, 2004, 08:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
all the cops will tell me is "there is more to it than you know", whatever that means. George babbled something about threats in his voicemail, maybe he's created a good story, I really don't know. I've complained to the Lt. in charge, but it probably just sounds like sour grapes to him. They did give me the building owners name and number. According to the cops, this guy has all that left in the building.
Man, that blows . I cannot believe the cops are making excuses for George..... I guess he was not bullsh!tting me when he told me that the cops all knew him and were cool with him driving ***** to the wall at night in the neighborhood..... To me, the whole thing sounds and smells of theft in a big way. If he is just going out of business, that's one thing. If he files for bankrupcy that's another. But it sounds to me that he just skipped out with a bunch of money and people's stuff..... That's just not cool in my book. Why didn't he contact ppl about their cars and stuff?
Old Dec 12, 2004, 08:33 PM

since George said those things about what he reads on this thread, maybe he can step up and tell us all about what really happened from moving out at night until now?
Old Dec 12, 2004, 08:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
This is still too weird that the cops aren't pursuing all these complaints about Boost Solutions. I still have not received a charge back on my Visa statement from Boost Solutions for not sending out my Hi-Flow Cat. Boost Solutions just ran my credit card and never sent my product. My credit card company says that they are still investigating this matter.
Old Dec 15, 2004, 01:02 PM

Tomorrow, I will be making my last trip to Boost Solutions previous garage. I'm meeting the landlord, police, and wrecker there to get what I can get out of there. If there is something I should be looking to find for one of you guys, send me something I can print out and I'll do my best to convince the landlord to let me take it. According to the police, he now owns/has control of everything inside and on the property. To tell you the truth, I'm surprised this guy is willing to consider helping at all, he's taking a beating on all this crap himself and has every right to try and recoup his loses.

I still argue strongly that we have a group civil suit as soon as possible against BSGeorge. What happened to info we sent for that cause?
Old Dec 16, 2004, 12:32 PM

since George said those things about what he reads on this thread, maybe he can step up and tell us all about what really happened from moving out at night until now?
don't hold your breath , it takes a man to do something like that. he'd rather hide in the shadows than admit to any wrong.
Old Dec 16, 2004, 12:43 PM
Evolved Member

Does take a MAN to do that. Maybe someone will catch him at a track event somewhere down the road and set things straight Although with the amount of money stolen... that would have to be one nasty *** whoopin
Old Dec 16, 2004, 01:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by justchil
Does take a MAN to do that. Maybe someone will catch him at a track event somewhere down the road and set things straight Although with the amount of money stolen... that would have to be one nasty *** whoopin
Forget such things. There is no way that perpetrating violence on anybody will make things right...... Maybe if all parties involved would come to an agreement that everyone would honor, then a solution could be found. Nobody will ever be happy, but some restitution could be made.......

Last edited by silverEVO8; Dec 16, 2004 at 01:44 PM. Reason: typo
Old Dec 16, 2004, 01:40 PM
Evolved Member

I know it's not the answer but it doesn't seem anything else is happening.... but I guess that's the US legal system for you. It could be months, or even years before anyone see's any of their money back IF THEY EVER DO.
Old Dec 16, 2004, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by silverEVO8
Forget such things. There is no way that perpetrating violence on anybody will make things right...... Maybe if all parties involved would come to an agreement that everyone would honor, then a solution could be found. Nobody will ever be happy, but some restitution could be made.......
i agree fully on that. an *** beating would be fun and feel justified, but wouldn't solve a damn thing other than vent a bit of anger. really it would only prove to make the situation worse. it's just sad that george didn't even make an attempt to make good within his means at the time when the problems started.
Old Dec 16, 2004, 04:12 PM

just got back from ATL. The building owner is a great guy, George skipped out on about $7,000 rent due, but this guy still let anybody that had anything inside recover what they could. Everything else was leased, so George owned nothing. The building is now completely cleaned out and the trash clips out back will be hauled off this weekend. The owner said the cops won't even impound those two junkers that are left in the back lot.

Anyway, that's my LAST time to Suwanee and last time doing business with cash. Everything goes on a card from now on. A couple guys from neighboring business really helped me out and wouldn't take a dime....there are some good people there.
Old Dec 17, 2004, 09:25 AM

just got back from ATL. The building owner is a great guy, George skipped out on about $7,000 rent due, but this guy still let anybody that had anything inside recover what they could. Everything else was leased, so George owned nothing. The building is now completely cleaned out and the trash clips out back will be hauled off this weekend. The owner said the cops won't even impound those two junkers that are left in the back lot.

Anyway, that's my LAST time to Suwanee and last time doing business with cash. Everything goes on a card from now on. A couple guys from neighboring business really helped me out and wouldn't take a dime....there are some good people there.
which junkers are out there? is it the orange 200sx and the old school mirage?
Old Dec 17, 2004, 05:10 PM

old school mirage and black turbo2 rx7
Old Dec 17, 2004, 05:31 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by boostevolution
Well I can have bit of a temper, bottom line is I am not him and I hope you guys the best of luck with trying to get your money back from George , just a little advice as well to all the customers , contact your credit card company, I know Visa and Mastercard allows chargebacks up to 6 months from the purchase date, maybe you can get your money back that way , if that is what you used. Sorry if I got ****, but gossip and bad publicity can call an business. Again I wish you guys the best of luck.

Wow, you really are avoiding giving out that business address. You said on some other forums you have over 10 speed shops?? Can you tell us where your actual shop is located?

- Jason

Quick Reply: Need your help guys with Boost Solutions.