Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central
View Poll Results: Which Rim style
17.14%
2.86%
25.71%
14.29%
22.86%
None of the above
25.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Which HRE Rim

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2002, 11:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if i had to pick from those rims id go for the 646 or the 648
Old Nov 27, 2002, 07:18 PM
Evolving Member

need i say more?

Attached Thumbnails Which HRE Rim-x1.jpg  
Old Nov 28, 2002, 10:43 AM
Evolving Member

LOL, you cannot compare Momo's with HRE's!!!!!!!
Old Nov 29, 2002, 01:06 PM
Evolving Member

true but its fun to try...
Old Nov 29, 2002, 01:36 PM
Evolving Member

To me, HRE's are great, but they belong on BMW's and Audis.... but if you do end up getting HRE's, for god sakes no chrome bull****, just get bronze or gunmetal on a red EVO, dont kill your car with chrome. And if your willing to pay that much for rims, go with volks, even lighter and the SE37K's in bronze would look really good.
Old Nov 29, 2002, 02:31 PM
In Timeout

I'm not sure how good the Yokohama Adavan wheels would look too. The bronze rims that have advan in a black trip in the rim wall sorta.... I have to find pics tho. Also.... I have this brilliant idea to kinda make my car look like a Ralli car maybe. My idea was to get some nice Light white rims, and get the roll cage and make the car "Ralli Spec" but still keep the comfort and integrity there. I want to see how it would look my name on the window..Or even a Ralli car driver like C. Mcrae on the window/ his flag...Would look nice on a street Evo 7 IMO. wa u guys think?
Old Jan 12, 2005, 03:02 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RedEvo6
I'm not sure how good the Yokohama Adavan wheels would look too. The bronze rims that have advan in a black trip in the rim wall sorta.... I have to find pics tho. Also.... I have this brilliant idea to kinda make my car look like a Ralli car maybe. My idea was to get some nice Light white rims, and get the roll cage and make the car "Ralli Spec" but still keep the comfort and integrity there. I want to see how it would look my name on the window..Or even a Ralli car driver like C. Mcrae on the window/ his flag...Would look nice on a street Evo 7 IMO. wa u guys think?
to putting your name on the window.
to putting a roll cage in your car unless it actually needs it
to putting HRE's on your EVO.

HRE's are very nice wheels, but they don't really have any business being on a EVO. They belong on higher end cars like Mercedes, BMW, Corvettes, Vipers, and Supras. Buy a nice set of Volks or some kind of light weight wheel and call it a day. I just couldn't see me putting $4000 worth of wheels on my car. Just rediculous IMO.