Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Just got back from the dealer.

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2004, 12:53 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

I'll take two at that price. And I too let them know that there price was excellent.
Old Nov 10, 2004, 12:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow, you can chat with a rep live, she said only managers can discuss pricing and they just taken delivery to 8 new ones
Old Nov 10, 2004, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by bluebanana23
wow, you can chat with a rep live, she said only managers can discuss pricing and they just taken delivery to 8 new ones
When I was there I saw 2 gray, 2 white and 2 red. The manager told me they got 12 because they're the best in the country.
Old Nov 10, 2004, 01:21 PM
Evolving Member

I also had a bad experience. drove there from suburban Philly to look at the last 03 they had in stock. When I arrived, the car was not there. According to the salesman it was "just sold". Told me he could order one for me, but they wouldn't move on the price (MSRP). I went to Fred Beans Mitsu in Doylestown the next day, and got my Evo for $27,800!
Funny thing is, my stepsons dad now works at Cherry Hill Mitsu, I probably could get a killer deal!
Old Nov 10, 2004, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Barnettevo
I also had a bad experience. drove there from suburban Philly to look at the last 03 they had in stock. When I arrived, the car was not there. According to the salesman it was "just sold". Told me he could order one for me, but they wouldn't move on the price (MSRP). I went to Fred Beans Mitsu in Doylestown the next day, and got my Evo for $27,800!
Funny thing is, my stepsons dad now works at Cherry Hill Mitsu, I probably could get a killer deal!
I just got done talking to one of their reps online and told them what was happening. He finally came back and asked me if I would purchase an MR for MSRP. I said sure, just not from your dealership. I said I simply wanted to vent my frustration and disgust at what your dealership was trying to pull.

It would be kinda funny if several others got online and vented.
Old Nov 10, 2004, 01:44 PM
Evolving Member

Come on dude, buy one from my stepsons dad, that way the child support checks will keep coming...your takin food out of families mouth! LOL
Old Nov 10, 2004, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Barnettevo
Come on dude, buy one from my stepsons dad, that way the child support checks will keep coming...your takin food out of families mouth! LOL
Oh OK, in that case I'll pitch in another 8K and bring the total price for the car to 60K. How's that?

I got your back, don't worry.
Old Nov 10, 2004, 02:23 PM
Evolving Member

You da man! Seriously, try Fred Beans in Doylestown, I got a fare deal from them, no BS. I tried all the Delaware Valley dealers, and they were, hands down, the best to deal with.
Good luck!
Old Nov 10, 2004, 05:42 PM

I'm buying my MR for MSRP, and I think that's fair. Some of these retards are trying to sell for $4,000 over and honestly if that's what it took to get this car, I'd probably do it. But I don't really feal comfortable shoping at a dealership that is that greedy. I tend to buy new cars early in the model year for MSRP, it tends to eliminate alot of the tension, and MSRP on these cars really is pretty fair. Plus, down the line, it can help to have the dealership on your side when warentee stuff may come up
Old Nov 10, 2004, 05:55 PM

gonna contact them now as if to buy an MR, see what they say also about trade in on my 03 Evo for **** and giggles
Old Nov 10, 2004, 05:57 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I know 3 places that will sell it for MSRP sticker price + tax and processing fee.

That's ridiculous.
Old Nov 10, 2004, 06:04 PM
Evolving Member

Plokivos, if you had taken all that junk out of your car, you probably would've ran a 12.3.
Old Nov 11, 2004, 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by evoego
gonna contact them now as if to buy an MR, see what they say also about trade in on my 03 Evo for **** and giggles
Good luck. You're going to need it at that place.
Old Nov 11, 2004, 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by 02MaximizedVQ
Plokivos, if you had taken all that junk out of your car, you probably would've ran a 12.3.
whatever! so your saying he could have dropped a full second off his time...that means that stuff in his trunk would have to weigh a 1000 lbs. No way!! good times coming for him though
Old Nov 11, 2004, 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by jsammari
Good luck. You're going to need it at that place.
no Im just calling or chatting online with them to give them a hard time like others, I am in SC like 12 hrs away, plus I can get them for below MSRP down here anyways.

Quick Reply: Just got back from the dealer.