Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

$30,000 for an MR???

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2004, 03:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Let me know which dealer, I will offer them 31,900.
Old Nov 21, 2004, 03:44 PM
Evolved Member

Location: Work - New York, Alaska, Mexico or the Caribbean. -Home - Tx Hill Country
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by chinalfr
Let me know which dealer, I will offer them 31,900.
I guess if you're going to dream, you might as well dream big! Yahoo shows Dealer Invoice in these at $32,733. Why would they ever sell them for close to that if there will only be 1000 MRs?
Old Nov 21, 2004, 05:07 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by djdaizzy
Cash means nothing, if you finance through the dealer's bank than you'll get a better deal.
I'd love to sell you a car.
Old Nov 21, 2004, 05:09 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mybada
this is just me?? why am i seeing all these BS posts recently??
Seriously.....NOTICE TO ALL.....If you find a deal like this or some of the other ones that have been posted lately, don't come home and write to us about it, just buy it and put it up on ebay and you can make a few grand.
Old Nov 21, 2004, 05:37 PM
Evolved Member

I just bought an MR for 29,000 top that! LOL
Old Nov 21, 2004, 05:48 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EvoLife
I'd love to sell you a car.

You don't agree?
Old Nov 21, 2004, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by EvoLife
Seriously.....NOTICE TO ALL.....If you find a deal like this or some of the other ones that have been posted lately, don't come home and write to us about it, just buy it and put it up on ebay and you can make a few grand.
Hold on everyone...the purpose for the posting was to "request" feedback from other EVO owners who have gone through the negotiating and purchase of their vehicles. Other like myself can read and learn from their experiences. Personally, I have been shopping for the MR for about 3 months now. I have had quotes as high as $41,000... to the lowest of $30,000. I posted the low quote with "???" as I am wondering what Mitsu dealers are actually selling the cars for.

As the post gets larger, I am getting the feeling that rather than responding with their experiences...they are taking a negative approach to the thread.

Lastly, I am not trying to make other members feel like I have a one up on them with regards to purchasing an MR...but, rather I am trying to appeal to what the going rate is for MR's. SO...let's try and share feedback as to what members pruchased their MR's for...Okay!

For all those who did offer good info...thanks!
Old Nov 21, 2004, 07:45 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Iformapak

That's why I shut my mouth after page one. I let you know what I had seen from previous experience and then I shut up about it. I didn't feel the need to ask for proof, or call you or the dealership a liar, or to justify anything for anyone. That's all between you and the dealership.

Sometimes I wish people would actually read before posting their comments. Maybe that would take some of the TRUE bs out of this forum.
Old Nov 21, 2004, 07:58 PM
Evolved Member

That's a good deal! Go get it!
Old Nov 21, 2004, 08:20 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by djdaizzy
You don't agree?
As far as buying anything goes you will always end up paying more in finance charges after all is said and done than you would have if you were paying cash. Even if the financier cuts off some of the price they are sure to work the deal in their favor. They are selling you the service of advancing you the money that you don't have at the moment to buy something that you want. It is what America is built upon, credit and financing.

Last edited by EvoLife; Nov 21, 2004 at 08:22 PM.
Old Nov 21, 2004, 08:27 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Iformapak
Hold on everyone...the purpose for the posting was to "request" feedback from other EVO owners who have gone through the negotiating and purchase of their vehicles. Other like myself can read and learn from their experiences. Personally, I have been shopping for the MR for about 3 months now. I have had quotes as high as $41,000... to the lowest of $30,000. I posted the low quote with "???" as I am wondering what Mitsu dealers are actually selling the cars for.

As the post gets larger, I am getting the feeling that rather than responding with their experiences...they are taking a negative approach to the thread.

Lastly, I am not trying to make other members feel like I have a one up on them with regards to purchasing an MR...but, rather I am trying to appeal to what the going rate is for MR's. SO...let's try and share feedback as to what members pruchased their MR's for...Okay!

I wasn't trying to be negative towards you I was simply stating that if I found a car for sale for $5k less than it is worth I would take advantage of the situation and would personally keep it, however a couple people seem to have come across these wild deals so I thought that I should mention this outloud because they always say that they go back to the dealer and somehow they forget quoting the price. So take it when you get can get it.
Old Nov 21, 2004, 09:27 PM

buy it never lincense it and resell it for new you'll get more
Old Nov 21, 2004, 09:49 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by arc evo
buy it never lincense it and resell it for new you'll get more
Thats what I'm sayin
Old Nov 30, 2004, 10:27 PM
Evolving Member

I got paid 30G's to drive an MR off the lot, the dealer begged me to take it with cash in the trunk. I had to turn them down cause this other dealership offered me 32G's to drive theirs
Old Nov 30, 2004, 10:33 PM
Evolved Member

if you can get an MR for under 35 grand its a good deal if you can get it for around 30K buy as many as you can get for that price cause you will make 3-5 grand on each one!