Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Another "I just drove the MR" thread.

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2004, 03:15 PM
RA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Really?? Damnit...
I thought it was the grey color that makes it go faster...

Do you think that if I put the Red MR badge on my Neon, it will make my Neon gain 20hp and go faster?? Does it work only for Evos?

Originally Posted by mybada
no no no you are wrong!!

ppl think all those crap 5hp,17tq, 6spd tranny, lighter rims, aluminum roof, front lsd, bilstein, etc makes MR faster.... but NO!!! IT IS THAT RED MR badge in the back makes MR much faster!! theres 20hp right there!!!
Old Nov 23, 2004, 03:32 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RA
Really?? Damnit...
I thought it was the grey color that makes it go faster...

Do you think that if I put the Red MR badge on my Neon, it will make my Neon gain 20hp and go faster?? Does it work only for Evos?
sorry bro
MR badges only work for EVOs but Im sure since you have Neon... SRT4 badge will give ya around 10~15HP..... but drive safe bro!! that thing really works
Old Nov 24, 2004, 12:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If the MR were priced...lets say a grand or 2 above gsr, then I would grab it. Nice ride....doesnt feel as agressive as the gsr....i wonder if thats how mitsu want the mr to be seen as???huh

My suggestion....make it a TDO6-20g beast with performance tuning with weight loss of course.....acording to best motoring ~"the main feature of the evo has been weight loss"
Old Nov 24, 2004, 02:59 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i want to drive and MR but Dealers just dont give. Ill get to it soon