Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

went to mitsu...

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2004, 12:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
went to mitsu...

to get my oil changed and all that good stuff. I was standing outside when I saw the tech pulling my car out and it made a popping sound when he turned the wheel. It ended up being that my passenger sideskirt had popped loose behind the front tire. One little tab holds that front clip in and it had popped out enough that the tire hit it as he was turning the wheel. No damage...just cleaned out a little dirt behind there and popped the tab back in the slot. Weird!....Anybody else ever had that happen or heard of it. I was thinking ****! My first prob with the car, but all is good.
Old Nov 23, 2004, 12:11 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
they lifted your car and the lift lifted your side skirt. bastards don't know how to lift a car with side skirts.

your side skirt is lower then your lift point... just make sure, they could screw things up.
Old Nov 23, 2004, 12:13 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVOL 8
to get my oil changed and all that good stuff. I was standing outside when I saw the tech pulling my car out and it made a popping sound when he turned the wheel. It ended up being that my passenger sideskirt had popped loose behind the front tire. One little tab holds that front clip in and it had popped out enough that the tire hit it as he was turning the wheel. No damage...just cleaned out a little dirt behind there and popped the tab back in the slot. Weird!....Anybody else ever had that happen or heard of it. I was thinking ****! My first prob with the car, but all is good.
Man that sucks, i hope your car is allright.
Old Nov 23, 2004, 12:15 PM
Evolved Member

yeah it's cool...i checked it over real good. I would have done the oil change myself at the shop I used to work at but ever since getting out of college and getting a full time job where I can't play with cars, I haven't had much time to do **** for myself.