Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Need some help !

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2004, 07:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need some help !

Well this is my first post and wanted to say hi to everyone on the site. Well my problem is that I'm about to buy a 03 evo 8 for 8k but the car needs some work. The car needs a front bumper,rear bumper,hood,right quater panel,headlights,fenders,radiator,radiator support,intercooler and air bags. I really want to buy the car but want to know if it's even worth it. I also wanted to know how much would I have to spend on the parts for it. I wanted to know if I can just buy a aftermarket body kit instead of trying to find replacement stock body parts for it?
Old Nov 24, 2004, 08:02 PM
Evolved Member

Im not sure about the quarter panel but you can find most everything else from these vendors, bumpers and body kits included:
http://corp.evolutionm.net/advertisers.php
Old Nov 24, 2004, 08:07 PM

thats a pretty nice deal considering that you will be building the car from almost scratch, you should have fun
Old Nov 24, 2004, 08:11 PM
Evolving Member

I would buy it only if the engine, drivetrain, and chassis in good condition, and unibody not bend. Expect to spend about $6000 to "restore" the car.
Old Nov 24, 2004, 08:20 PM

Your only gonna be spending 12000 + on a car that you can make yourself or spend 20000+ on a dealership car, i like you deal much better. Lucky