Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

does anybody know how much a new front right fender costs from mitsubishi?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2004, 11:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
does anybody know how much a new front right fender costs from mitsubishi?

i work retail and today i didn't park my car in it's normal spot because the mall was so crowded. so when i get out of work i do my normal check for door dings and there is a huge dent in my fender. my cousin works for a nissan dealer that has mitsubishi dealerships. so i can get the fender for cost and have his guys spray it for cheap. cheaper than going through my insurance. plus i don't want bondo on my car. i was wondering if anyone knows how much cost is on a fender? what really sucks is that i work hard for my car payments and my car with 13000 miles on it is in perfect condition. it always has a coat of wax and is garage kept. these *******s who do not know how to drive or don't care about there cars really **** me off. plus that silver is never going to match up right and i know that car has been hit really ruins it for me. ifanyone has a fender let me know.
Old Nov 26, 2004, 11:32 PM
Evolved Member

I know that feeling almost had the same thing happended I actually odered aftermarket ones from accolade.
Old Nov 27, 2004, 10:16 AM
Evolving Member

I just picked my EVO up from the collision shop yesterday, so I happen to have my receipt right here. My front left fender cost $431.60. That's just primered. They also put 1.7 hours worth of labor for painting and clearcoating it, so figure another $150 or so.
Old Nov 27, 2004, 10:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
probably around 400 dollars
Old Nov 27, 2004, 12:09 PM
Evolving Member

call your local dealer, they will tell you