Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Hit in a parking lot!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2004, 10:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by krafty
Some waste of human life hit my Evo in the parking lot of a resturant we were eating at last night and took off! I hope whoever did it gets caner of the anus and rectum and has a long painful death! Est. for repair $408.96! Looks like no CF hood for me this Xmas Sorry no pics yet, the batteries in my crappy camera are dead.
same thing sorta happened to me. car was 3 weeks old and i came out of checkers and some guys camry's bumper was compressed against my front. called the cops right away and he came back to his car and said he didn't leave the parking brake on in his automatic camry. b.s. my car now has a tiny nick in the front. tried to take a pic but batteries were dead in my camera too.
Old Dec 8, 2004, 11:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sentinal
I'd want to beat the **** out of them if someone did that to my car too get real and quit playing dream world let him vent.
Thanks!
Old Dec 9, 2004, 12:40 AM
Evolved Member

same thing happend to me, only they had a trailor hitch on, and it went through the ($98.00) factory screen and speared my intercooler, bent the bumper support and cracked the cover... $1900.00 damage.. never found out who it was
Old Dec 9, 2004, 02:56 AM

find the guy who did it and stab him a few times. I hate people that can't drive and make the stupidest mistakes. I hate especially the people that have so much space to open their door but they have to push it against your car.
Old Dec 9, 2004, 03:01 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Detonate
find the guy who did it and stab him a few times. I hate people that can't drive and make the stupidest mistakes. I hate especially the people that have so much space to open their door but they have to push it against your car.
the times you need a shotgun...
Old Dec 9, 2004, 04:48 AM

hmmm...did u guys notice the similar situation in both casaes?.....In both incidents, the batteries were dead in their cameras.

Therefore...Keep your batteries charged and you won't get hit in the parking lot! lol

Sorry, just trying to bring a lil bit of humor.....just remember, it could have been worse.
Old Dec 9, 2004, 05:14 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Ÿêõ
hmmm...did u guys notice the similar situation in both casaes?.....In both incidents, the batteries were dead in their cameras.

Therefore...Keep your batteries charged and you won't get hit in the parking lot! lol

Sorry, just trying to bring a lil bit of humor.....just remember, it could have been worse.
It's a conspiracy to boost battery sales! Damn you Duracell!!!