Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

EVO drivers age 20+ how do tha ladies like large spoiler?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2004, 09:08 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Haha I am talking about girls my age, funny guy.
Old Dec 6, 2004, 09:13 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by steveevo8
hahahahah who gives a **** what women think..... lol... my girl really doesnt' care. she doesnt understand me and my buddies obsession with cars....... can anyone explain how guys are crazy if they spend money on a car and make it faster, but a girl who goes and blows 500 bucks in 2 hours on clothes is perfectly normal????

good point!!! This man speaks the truth!!!!
Old Dec 7, 2004, 05:11 AM
Evolving Member

I dig my wing..... and anything Carbon fiber.
I'd prolly dig a Carbon fiber Dilldo if they made one- did I just say that?
I guess I'm the exception to the Big Wing Rule, but I love the WRC, World challenge, Drag racing, etc. that require down force components .....Big Wing
My husband catches me "polishing" the wing on occasion and shakes his head
Old Dec 7, 2004, 05:17 AM
Evolving Member

The best news from this thread that I can see is that in 3 years time all those 15yr olds will be 18......
Old Dec 7, 2004, 05:37 AM
Evolving Member

My missus isn't really a big-wing fan, but she things it looks right on the Evo.

The kids around the block love it.
Old Dec 7, 2004, 05:46 AM
Evolved Member

I'm 45. As much as I like the performance it offers, I would not drive one of these. The women I know could care less about performance and would fall over laughing.

Last edited by Kordwood; Dec 7, 2004 at 06:14 AM.
Old Dec 7, 2004, 05:47 AM
Evolved Member

I never really look at the Evo as an aesthetic piece. When I look at it all is see is performance. My wife is the same way, she loves the performance of the car. Most of my female co-workers all love the BMW/Benz and think of me as a 2f2f kinda guy. Since I don't care due to the fact that I am happily married I just let it slide. But most understand that I actually use the car for what it was meant to do.

I did get a chick the other day that gave me a wink as I drove by her and her friend

BTW - I am 26

Edit: Everytime I pick up my daughter from daycare all the kids run to the window to look at the car. But when I drive the TME the kids go crazy!!!!

Can't really say the Evo is a chick magnet but if you are driving a car to get chicks you have a bigger problem on your hands

Last edited by nrcooled; Dec 7, 2004 at 05:50 AM.
Old Dec 7, 2004, 06:05 AM

If you are over 22 and are looking to impress girls with an evo, forget about it.

If a girl knows about cars, she might be impressed. If she doesnt, you are out of luck. If they had a choice to get in a bright yellow evo with a wing or a 540 BMW, 9 times out of 10 they will want the BMW. No hard facts here. I just had this discussion with my wifes friends at a bar last weekend.
Old Dec 7, 2004, 06:09 AM
Evolved Member

Eh, you guys just have the wrong kinda girls in your area. Heh.
Old Dec 7, 2004, 06:11 AM
Evolving Member

The wing makes a great picnic table. When you are on a long drive, you can use it to eat lunch. Plenty of space for a couple drinks, hamburgers, and fries. The Honda CRV has a picnic in the trunk floor. It requires assembly, but the Evo has one ready on the spot.
Seriously, she thinks it goes well with the car. I talked about getting the OZ wing once, and she said it would not look right. Without knowing anything about the previous Evos, she said the wing looks like a symbol of the car.
Old Dec 7, 2004, 06:16 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm 27 my gf and every other woman that has been in my car thought it was a spaceship. I could care less.
Old Dec 7, 2004, 06:25 AM
Evolved Member

Girls loved my wing, but that didn't translate to getting laid
Old Dec 7, 2004, 06:32 AM
Evolving Member

I had a group of 4 teenage girls in an ES laughing at me. That really obnoxious "we're 17 so let's laugh as violently as possible so that everyone can see it" kinda thing. It just made me laugh and realize these girls have no idea what they are looking at. I can only assume they thought it was their car with a big shelf on the back. That or their boyfriends all drive mustangs

edit: to actually answer the question, no I don't think girls in their 20s like the car much. But if I at all cared, I woulda got the 350Z or an e36 m3
Old Dec 7, 2004, 07:00 AM
Evolved Member

i always get "your car is sooo cute." "it's like a toy."
Old Dec 7, 2004, 07:01 AM
Evolved Member

My wife likes the wing but overall I think I have gotten mixed results when it comes to impressing chicks with my big wing. But you know what they say, "it's not the size of the wing, but how you use it!"

Well screw what women want, they "normal ones" don't have a clue about cars, so F' it!

Quick Reply: EVO drivers age 20+ how do tha ladies like large spoiler?