Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

New warranty issues

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2004, 02:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your warranty is not VOID if you mod your car. They're scaring you because Mitsu is scaring them. Mitsu has them in check like the nearing end of a chess game. If you have a legit warranty issue that has nothing to do with your mod, in the end, you will win. They will try to scare you and convince you until the naked end. Ask to schedule an appointment to have a meeting with the Regional Rep (DHO or somesht). If the Regional Rep comes down, you're fine. They won't diss you. Unless you're wrong to begin with, of course. But even then, negotiate, don't **********. Don't demand either or else it's game over. Well I guess you could demand, but then you'll just look like a *****.

Last edited by dizzigital; Dec 15, 2004 at 02:08 PM.
Old Dec 15, 2004, 02:17 PM
Account Disabled

Very well put..... Same thing what I said......

But But if their is no reasoning with them, then we shal hang then by their nuts.

Plain and simple or we can ship them to Iraq and tell those animals that these are the people responsible for $hitting on their country. hahaahah
Old Dec 15, 2004, 02:20 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by cet_euro

But But if their is no reasoning with them, then we shal hang then by their nuts.

Plain and simple or we can ship them to Iraq and tell those animals that these are the people responsible for $hitting on their country. hahaahah
LOL, hell yeah.
Old Dec 15, 2004, 02:28 PM
Evolving Member

We might all be getting bent out of shape for no reason. Did any one else hear the same thing about Mitsu voiding all warrantees for any mods? I talk to two service managers and they both said they have heard nothing of this and that they will honor warrantees based on the situation.

I have to agree with the others on the board that point out that if you significantly increase power, don't expect Mitsu to honor driveline warrantees. No manufacturer will honor driveline claims on vehicles that have been modified to increase power substantially. Period.
Old Dec 15, 2004, 08:51 PM
Evolving Member

Hey can you all read what I said....... If these fckers start voiding warranties they will be fcking sorry. I have the news in one had and a $hit of lawyers in my family. Is no joke people. I will severely fck them up. I think after we are done with them. They will never be in business in this part of the world ever again.

It's not fair for Mitsu to start voiding warranties because they feel like it, or because those Fcking Japs say so. If they build a good quality fcking car stand behind it. Volvo, BMW, Mercedes, even fcking Pontiac man and Ford stand behind their product and then Mitsu fcks us up? No way am I going to take this $hit. Fck Japan and their product then. I will build a case with BBB and I will let you all know the case file and then you can all register and state your complains. That should rock Mitsu........

Pontiac is making commercials that they are modd frendly and ford is making the same statement also. Not only that, but BMW, Volvo and Mercedes actually let people do things to their cars and many times they help them out with either installing the parts or telling them their point of view. I know this for a fact because I still have all my friends at the dealers...
Hey no need to get racist and start making ridiculous comments. You sound like an uneducated moron. Shut up before you make an even bigger fool out of yourself. Your family might have a bunch of lawyers and some connection w/ a news reporter (whoop-dee-doo) but unfortunately they have YOU in their family, which is a huge con. You're more ignorant than a brick wall. If you are not going to help out w/ the situation, please shut the hell up. If you mod your car, then you are voiding the warranty, sorry but it is plain and simple. Do I think it is right to have a warranty voided for putting on an intake? No. But I do realize that is what is happening. Just because your dealer says one thing does not mean that corporate will honor it. You gotta pay to play.
Old Dec 15, 2004, 08:53 PM
Evolving Member

You must really crack yourself up.