Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Good guy--Bob Wilson

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2004, 10:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good guy--Bob Wilson

I don't see a good guy section on your guys' website, so I guess this will do. A buddy of mine owns an evo (gvr4/aka mark) and he asked a while back if someone would sell the full stock suspension setup. Bob Wilson replied and was very patient while I took over the deal from there, because the setup was actually for me (I'm putting the evo struts on my galant, and possibly the springs). I got the suspension very shortly after payment (which was a killer price to boot). So I just wanted to thank Bob, for helpin a brotha out And let everyone know that he's an awesome guy to deal with.

BTW, the front struts will bolt up to the galant vr4 using vr4 upper mounts and a spacer on the lower mount at the knuckle. The evo springs will fit up to galant struts too, but the stock rear evo strut mount is designed differently and will not bolt up.

Mods, if this is in the wrong forum, please move it. Thanks a lot

Karter
Old Dec 7, 2004, 11:03 AM
Evolved Member

if oyu know his handle click on his name and go to personal sales ratings and you can link it to this thread and give him positive feedback
Old Dec 7, 2004, 11:09 AM
Evolved Member

You know, it's a little wierd to see your name scroll across the boards this way.

Thanks Karter, I appreciate the kind words. It would maybe be a better thing if you just gave me some positive feedback. Aw shucks...now I'm getting all misty.
Old Dec 8, 2004, 12:59 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

I know you meant well, but wrong forum. This is for site feedback & suggestions. Gonna put this in Evo General I guess. Sorry if it gets moved again, but I just can't think of an appropriate place for it.
Old Dec 8, 2004, 02:25 PM
Evolved Member

yeah
Old Dec 8, 2004, 09:26 PM

Sorry guys. I decided to post in the for sale forum originally because I couldn't figure out how to leave feedback. Mostly cause I didn't know his name, anyways, now I do. Thanks for redirecting the thread. Alls well to the evo community (until you get smoked by the godfather of your poor little evo )

later,

the original awd turbo sedan, GVR4