Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Kids are amazing!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2004, 10:06 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My son is only 3, but he runs around the house making turbo sounds. When I dropped him off at daycare this week, he told the teacher his dad drives the car from "Fast and Furious".
Old Dec 8, 2004, 10:11 AM
Evolving Member

All the little kids I know think the EVO is the GREATEST car in the world... How foolish they are.

Oh BTW, I was racing at the strip all night against a EVO RS. I couldn't beat him BC he was dumping the clutch @6000rpms (wheel spinning and all he doesn't know the clutch and transfer case are weak...). Anyways I was always at about his tail or closer and I was pulling but could never beat him. At the end of the track were these little kids that kept shouting I suck, and yelled I could beat him if I took the stupid wing off. Kids can be so mean .
Old Dec 8, 2004, 10:13 AM
Evolving Member

I was going into Blockbuster about a month ago and two boy scouts said "hey man, you're car's awesome!" Not sure if they meant it or just wanted me to buy their popcorn
I'm always impressed when people notice my car because I have the little wee spoiler.
That one with the Chinese food lady is hilarious!
Old Dec 8, 2004, 12:22 PM
Evolved Member

a couple kids spotted my car, came up to me.. asked a couple questions... then one of them pulled out a car and driver magazine featuring the evo and gave it to me.

it was cool
Old Dec 8, 2004, 12:30 PM
Evolved Member

And all these kids will have to wait 18 years to drive one .
Old Dec 8, 2004, 12:59 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SEVEN
I found this kind of funny, so i am going to share it with you guys.

I was parking at a mall like 2 days ago, and when i got out of the car, an SUV was parking next to me, and i noticed a little kid staring at the car. I was getting something from the trunk and this llittle kid, comes up to me...he was like 8 years old and says: Is that the Lancer Evolution?...and i reply: " Yes it is"...and then he said, : **** man your ride is sick...LOL...me and my g/f started lagughing. But his mom heard him and called him...she was very upset...she told him...what i have told you about those bad words ???.....then his mom came to us and apologize...hehehe

Anyway, have u guys received funny comments like this one from kids?
LMFAO! I just spit soda on my keyboard. Kids are hillarious.

Originally Posted by Dave2
i was picking up Chinese to go food for my boss, the lady who work at the chinese fast food said " Your car look like a jet "
That's great!
Old Dec 8, 2004, 01:16 PM

This is some of the funniest stuff I've seen all day.
Old Dec 8, 2004, 01:33 PM
Evolved Member

i had a kid and his father come up to me at a dyno day at GMP in charlotte...the dad was asking me some questions about it and the kid was looking all around the car...the kid was maybe 3-4...he told me his son wanted to come and look at the car from gran turismo 3...then the kid bent down at my exhaust and said "wow thats big!"..his dad said "yea your whole head could fit in there"...so the kid proceeds to move his head towards my exhaust and his dad grabbed him and said DONT TOUCH THAT!! haha
Old Dec 8, 2004, 01:43 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVOtagger
i had a kid and his father come up to me at a dyno day at GMP in charlotte...the dad was asking me some questions about it and the kid was looking all around the car...the kid was maybe 3-4...he told me his son wanted to come and look at the car from gran turismo 3...then the kid bent down at my exhaust and said "wow thats big!"..his dad said "yea your whole head could fit in there"...so the kid proceeds to move his head towards my exhaust and his dad grabbed him and said DONT TOUCH THAT!! haha

haha hell yeah. that would've been awesome if the kid got his head stuck inside the tip!
Old Dec 8, 2004, 01:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
It doesn't have anything to do with the evo but one of the funniest things I've ever heard a kid say happened when I was in high school. My little brother was three maybe four and had a little speech impediment. A friend of mine was sitting on the steps, my little brother comes down the stairs with what I believe was a wooden spoon in his hand(can't remember). He winds up and smacks my friend in the head and then follows that up with " You like that ra*shole, you like that?" I couldn't do anything but laugh.
Old Dec 8, 2004, 02:21 PM
Evolved Member

Must be playing alot of PS2.
Old Dec 8, 2004, 02:38 PM
Evolved Member

There is a kid in my neighborhood that is always waiving when I drive by. One night he was nere mr driveway when I pulled in, he said "man I love your evo! It's AWD right?!" I said yes, he said those are so much better than the STI and I couldn't have agreed more. This kid was like 8-9 years old. it's crazy
Old Dec 8, 2004, 02:58 PM

There's this kid around my way...maybe 11-13 ish...1st time he saw the car, flags me down & yells (w/ the hand motion) "Peel out!" I said: "sorry lil man, no can do"...Now he looks at me like I dont like him or something ...He must think all cars can shred rubber cause of all the domestics around here...
Old Dec 8, 2004, 03:15 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great stories!!!LMAO!!
Old Dec 8, 2004, 04:14 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I wonder where those god **** kids get such a dirty ****ing mouth, speaking to a complete god **** strangers like that.

Jesus ****ing christ, where in the **** is this god ****, mother ****ing world coming to when kids start cursing like those **** heads you see in tv?

sigh...