Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Kids are amazing!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2004, 06:02 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kids are amazing!

I found this kind of funny, so i am going to share it with you guys.

I was parking at a mall like 2 days ago, and when i got out of the car, an SUV was parking next to me, and i noticed a little kid staring at the car. I was getting something from the trunk and this llittle kid, comes up to me...he was like 8 years old and says: Is that the Lancer Evolution?...and i reply: " Yes it is"...and then he said, : **** man your ride is sick...LOL...me and my g/f started lagughing. But his mom heard him and called him...she was very upset...she told him...what i have told you about those bad words ???.....then his mom came to us and apologize...hehehe

Anyway, have u guys received funny comments like this one from kids?
Old Dec 8, 2004, 06:04 AM
Evolving Member

yea i had a kid about the same age say something similar to that without the dirty mouth
Old Dec 8, 2004, 06:10 AM
Evolving Member

I always catch little kids staring at my car the most. Not sure if this is a good thing or bad?
Old Dec 8, 2004, 06:19 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah i've had kids ask me about my car and whatnot but nothing to that extent lol
Old Dec 8, 2004, 06:22 AM
Evolved Member

I was at a local mall and I remember this kid commenting on my car (couldn't have been over 12). He asks me what I have done to it and asks me if I got the AWD model or if I got the twin turbo version. I ask him if he knows what car that is and he replies with, "That's my favorite car, I would kill for that car."
Old Dec 8, 2004, 06:25 AM
Evolved Member

That's funny, everytime my friend comes over my nephew goes crazy because he loves the red evo. He plays PS2 and always picks the evo in the game.
Old Dec 8, 2004, 06:45 AM
Evolved Member

Which trailor park did he live at?
Old Dec 8, 2004, 06:49 AM
Evolving Member

once a kid about 6yrs old, ran up to me and asked me if i rally my car. i thought it was funny that he recoginzed the car being that young. i would think that he wouldnt even now how to count yet.
Old Dec 8, 2004, 06:53 AM

Heh. I parked my Evo outside during Halloween. (I had just picked it up at the dealer that morning) These two kids came by and the one hits the other one and says "Look at that car!" The other one doesn't notice yet and just says "yeah." The first kid hits him again and says "NO! LOOK AT THAT CAR!" And then he looks at me and says "Nice car, man!"

The reaction I did NOT expect was from the 16 or 17 year-old girls who came by with their little brother. As they walked away, I heard the one say "Did you notice that car had a hood scoop?"
Old Dec 8, 2004, 06:59 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SEVEN
I found this kind of funny, so i am going to share it with you guys.

I was parking at a mall like 2 days ago, and when i got out of the car, an SUV was parking next to me, and i noticed a little kid staring at the car. I was getting something from the trunk and this llittle kid, comes up to me...he was like 8 years old and says: Is that the Lancer Evolution?...and i reply: " Yes it is"...and then he said, : **** man your ride is sick...LOL...me and my g/f started lagughing. But his mom heard him and called him...she was very upset...she told him...what i have told you about those bad words ???.....then his mom came to us and apologize...hehehe

Anyway, have u guys received funny comments like this one from kids?

That was good!
Old Dec 8, 2004, 07:07 AM
Evolved Member

bwahahahaha...I would fall to the floor if I heard that one
Old Dec 8, 2004, 07:11 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I was coming out from a store and noticed a guy looking back at my car and I thought it was someone "just looking". Then I realized he was calling to his little boy who was "admiring" my car. The kid was about 3-4 years old and his dad told me that the kid was a major car freak. He was checking out the wheels and pointing things out, even when his dad was trying to walk away. The boy was commenting on the big wing and even the rear wiper. Very awesome.

I would have given him one of my Johnny Rockets Evo toys that I bought at Target, but they already left by the time I got back to my car. What can I say.. Kids are awesome and that kid had good tastes!
Old Dec 8, 2004, 07:21 AM
Evolved Member

My son is 4 and calls my EVO "Daddy's Race Car!!"
Old Dec 8, 2004, 07:50 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
My son is 6 now so it not so funny anymore but.. Back when he was like 4 going on 5
He would yell and correct my Parents, and many older folks he dont even know.

People that dont know just call it a Mitsu Race Car... My Kids hear it and outloud
Say No It Not!!! my daddys car Its A LANCER EVOLUTION!!!! and its faster then the Wiper(Viper) My parents ask, how do you know? Kid replys cause it beats every car
in GT3
it was funny **** coming for a 4 year old that doesnt even know how to spell his name
Old Dec 8, 2004, 07:59 AM
Evolving Member

i was picking up Chinese to go food for my boss, the lady who work at the chinese fast food said " Your car look like a jet "