Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

haters...yet another vandalism...

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2004, 03:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by r32awd
^^^ wow......u know a lot....ummm....wanna make a special trip down back to shi&tas$ biloxi for a few days...

I'd love to but I can't, unfortunately. There was actually a lot of "unfinished business" that I never got a chance to take care of before I left, anyway. I'd like to come back for a couple of days off of the radar and handle some things....
Old Dec 15, 2004, 04:02 PM
Evolved Member

Sorry to hear about your car. My car was punched on the rear fender while I was in Philly. People that have no respect for other people's properties should all be shot.
Old Dec 15, 2004, 08:01 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 90GSX-03EVO
I'd love to but I can't, unfortunately. There was actually a lot of "unfinished business" that I never got a chance to take care of before I left, anyway. I'd like to come back for a couple of days off of the radar and handle some things....
so whats up with hitting me up on aim? id still like to know what the other people had to say about that asian kid with the white evo.....