Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

haters...yet another vandalism...

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2004, 10:34 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
haters...yet another vandalism...

last night whe i left work i noticed my car pulled to the right...well i got out in the parking lot and found a flat....ok so i hit a nail i assumed....i changed my tire put tha donut on (hence the post last night showing off my cool new winter rim) and drove home. well my parents put there cars in the garage last night so my lonely evo sat outside....when i awoke wee early in the morning to go to class...i walk outside to find *gasp* all tires slashed...including the F(*#&(*#()*( *#$(*#Y# donut!!!!! i dont know why people hate...it cant be anyone i know cuz i have a select group of say 9 friends. each of which we are in the same car crew....we all have the same amount of respect for our cars so why hate?....but ionno...to the kid or say kids that did this....do it again. i dare you...well i double dare you...just hope u can outrun a couple of well...hollow....errr.....ull figure it out... ...poo on all the hater...

ok sorry for the rant.....i feel kinna better now....but shizzle yo....a new set of tires are gonna dent the pocket...especially since i have to pay for tuition next semester.....
Old Dec 9, 2004, 10:40 AM

Im really sorry to hear that.

Don't you carry full comprehensive insurance on your Evo? If you do that should take care of it with a $0 deductible.

I know that insurance is quite a bit higher than on my ride, but comprehensive is the cheaper of the two between collision and comp. Even if you are carrying a 250 or 500 deduct. You shouldnt have to pay for all the tires out of pocket. And don't forget to file a police report, that has always been very helpful to me the two times I've had vandalisim and hit and run damage done.
Old Dec 9, 2004, 10:56 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That really sucks, sorry to hear the bad luck. When you get new tires, sit and wait, it sounds like they think it is funny and if they see you with new tires they might be stupid enough to do it again. Stone them Bastagisss!!
Old Dec 9, 2004, 02:49 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That sucks ... i would break their face if i ever cought someone doing that to my car.. i love it som much thats why
Old Dec 9, 2004, 03:31 PM
Evolved Member

thanks for the feedback fellas.....
Old Dec 9, 2004, 03:32 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
well, at least nothing of your car is broken, like that other guy who got a brick thrown at it.
Old Dec 9, 2004, 03:44 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry to hear that, don't know why there are so many haters. Inmature people.
Old Dec 9, 2004, 03:50 PM
Account Disabled

damn, car terrorists.
Old Dec 9, 2004, 03:54 PM
Evolved Member

vandals should be shot....

in other countries if you steal you get your hand chopped off.... you know what the theft rate is in those countries... just about nothing!!!

again vandals should be shot that is all
Old Dec 9, 2004, 03:54 PM
Evolved Member

Bro, I know where you are comming from. The Gulf Coast is full of haters, especially of the Evo. My car was vandalized within 24 hours of me moving down there. It wasn't bad, but enough to **** me off. Then it happened again about 6 months later. I took maters into my own hands. Right before I left, some guys had actually mentioned you (not by name, but by saying "the Asian guy who drives the white Evo"). You need to PM me for more details on this one. I didn't know you at the time, and then I moved right after I saw you on the road that one day. It wasn't until like a month later that I first saw you on this forum.

Hit me up on AIM later tonight and I'll help you out any way I can.
Old Dec 9, 2004, 04:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Sentinal
vandals should be shot....

in other countries if you steal you get your hand chopped off.... you know what the theft rate is in those countries... just about nothing!!!

again vandals should be shot that is all
its b/c of all the hippie liberals in this country and all their civil rights bs.
Old Dec 9, 2004, 04:00 PM
Account Disabled

That and Big Fat ladies in SUV full of kids. They'll always park 2 inches within your doors.

I got a dent and a 4 inch scratch on my right rear blister fender! I hate Suvs
Old Dec 9, 2004, 04:07 PM
Evolved Member

i think in signapore if you do graffity you are shot...im not 100% but i think its true.

vandals suck dick my talon was egged twice. and the thing is i have no enemies in my town so it just some punk *** kids thinking their cool...believe you me if i see someone doing something to my car you will see me in the police blotter along with the kid lol

-Steve
Old Dec 9, 2004, 07:03 PM
Evolving Member

That blows man. You know what you should do to them. Listen to this........ Walk around and brag about how your tires got slashed and laugh about it. Say something like," Oh, I'm loaded. That doesn't bother me. I'll just buy new ones." Make sure you keep your ride at eyes view at all times. The culprits will soon show their faces. Then, and only then, run out and say,"HEY, WTF?" After you find out who they are, HAVE SEX WITH ALL THEIR GIRLFRIENDS.

NOW THAT'S AN EXCELLENT SCHEME, MUAHAHA!!!!
Old Dec 9, 2004, 07:14 PM
JTB
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVOSTEVO
i think in signapore if you do graffity you are shot...im not 100% but i think its true.

vandals suck dick my talon was egged twice. and the thing is i have no enemies in my town so it just some punk *** kids thinking their cool...believe you me if i see someone doing something to my car you will see me in the police blotter along with the kid lol

-Steve

lol, I remember a case a while back where a punk from the US damaged a bunch of cars in Singapore. It made national news. He was caned 10 times with a piece of rattan. – apparently it leaves scars.

I think killing them would be a bit extreme. I don’t think violating them with a broomstick would be inappropriate though.

Quick Reply: haters...yet another vandalism...