Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

!@@#$ DYNOflashed !@#%#

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2004, 09:00 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quick question. Does Al just flash the ECU or does he change the boost tube and take/modify the pill like Vishnu and Works does?
Old Dec 10, 2004, 09:22 AM
Evolved Member

Al just flashes the ECU. A boost controller is the only reliable way to get consistant boost
Old Dec 10, 2004, 12:32 PM
Evolving Member

With my mods I can still get 210-225 miles off of a tank. That's unless i drive it like i stole it
Old Dec 10, 2004, 12:39 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by nrcooled
Al just flashes the ECU. A boost controller is the only reliable way to get consistant boost
what??

a boost controller is NOT the only way...a simple piggyback or EMS can control boost...as well as timing, fuel, etc...

and not all BC's are reliable
Old Dec 10, 2004, 01:53 PM
Evolved Member

Amen, ha..ha..ha.

its making me dizzy just reading it.

Originally Posted by Deca Auto
Personally I want to dynoflash my car and your review would put me over the top. But your lack of decent spelling and obvious incoherentness has made me not want to dynoflash my car. It actually pushes me to get a vishnu flash....
Old Dec 10, 2004, 02:58 PM
Evolving Member

i can personally attest to how awesome dynoflash is.. its like its a diff car. stock the evo is sloooow on the highway. my friend with a stock s4 used to destroy me all the time.

all i have is intake, exhaust, bov, greddy ebc (21-22 psi), walbro, and dynoflash and the car is just absolutely sick.. sick on the highway.. sick downlow.. i am done modding it- i dont need any more power.

technically i dont even need the walbro or EBC- its more for safety sake to keep everything where it should be.

i think if you did just an exhaust and dynoflash you'd be verrrry happy. all i know if now, my friend has a very fast s4- chip and exhaust -and i can take him by a car length on the highway. another friend has a brand new m3.. he cant even keep up with me or the s4...
Old Dec 15, 2004, 11:15 AM

Can anyone tell me where I can reach Al to get a reflash? I live in Baltimore, MD...Thanks
Old Dec 15, 2004, 11:22 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Firstsun
Can anyone tell me where I can reach Al to get a reflash? I live in Baltimore, MD...Thanks
Go here.