Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

my fellow evo owners...

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2004, 10:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by M3lachsilber
Funny.

The other day I was driving and this blue SRT4 was heading the opposite way. He veered towards me as if to say "you want some??!"

A block later I flipped a ***** to go spank him..I just couldn't resist the little **** as much as I tried.

Long story short..I went after him to spank him and it was mission accomplished..
Nuff said.
shouldn't you ban yourself? j/k...way to represent
Old Dec 13, 2004, 01:42 PM
Evolved Member

hmmmmmm, turned into another srt4 bashing thread...
Old Dec 13, 2004, 02:43 PM
Evolved Member

^^^^And we all know they would never bash us on the SRT forum........
Old Dec 13, 2004, 02:47 PM
Evolving Member

There is not to many EVO's in my area like 2 or 3 but i usally see and give the nods or peace sighn there pretty cool. But one kid is a cocky *****.
Old Dec 13, 2004, 04:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BuLocal
^^^^And we all know they would never bash us on the SRT forum........
the evo bashing at the srt froums is done mainly by a few kids there.
Old Dec 13, 2004, 04:48 PM
Evolved Member

At least you guys have people with fast...or at least decently fast cars rev their engines and you and stuff (with the exception of the Explorer lol). I get Honda Accords with fart can exhaust systems and Altezza tail lights with enough water in them that you could sustain marine life for years. I just laugh or pretend I never even saw it...not worth the time.

On the SRT-4 topic....I do catch some crap from 2 of them up at school (Purdue). The biggest problem i've actually had up here at school was with some A-hole in a Supra. I could hear his BOV....and my car was running horrible at the time...so I just waved..haha. Also had an interesting exerpience with a Turbo charged Civic sleeper....haha I ruined his night. That was too much to resist. Whoops!
Old Dec 13, 2004, 04:51 PM
Evolved Member

I'm not bashing either....if there wasn't alittle unspoken rivalry on the street.... having the cars that we do wouldn;t be as fun(well maybe). There is a difference between having fun, showing respect, and being an A-hole.
Old Dec 13, 2004, 04:58 PM
Evolved Member

SRT-4 owners are all jerks. When they wave to me I throw change at them. But when I see an STi or Evo I wave frantically like a little girl and then blow kisses.

You guys are seriously hillarious. I didn't know I was such an SRT-4 driving ***** until I read all these posts. Muy classico!
Old Dec 13, 2004, 05:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Steiner
SRT-4 owners are all jerks. When they wave to me I throw change at them. But when I see an STi or Evo I wave frantically like a little girl and then blow kisses.

You guys are seriously hillarious. I didn't know I was such an SRT-4 driving ***** until I read all these posts. Muy classico!
Old Dec 13, 2004, 05:04 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by M3lachsilber
Funny.

The other day I was driving and this blue SRT4 was heading the opposite way. He veered towards me as if to say "you want some??!"

A block later I flipped a ***** to go spank him..I just couldn't resist the little **** as much as I tried.

Long story short..I went after him to spank him and it was mission accomplished..
Nuff said.
Spanky spanky
Old Dec 13, 2004, 06:00 PM

I don't recall anyone saying every srt4 owner was a jerk. However when people copy posts from the srt4 forums bashing evo's weekly and many people have run ins on the street with them.. I think it's safe to say you have a lot of jerks in your community (as I'm sure there are quite some ahole evo owners). I'm sure there are plenty of cool srt4 guys, but the people I've seen on forums and the 15 or so people I've met on the street tell me otherwise
Old Dec 13, 2004, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by KillaSweep
I'm not bashing either....if there wasn't alittle unspoken rivalry on the street.... having the cars that we do wouldn;t be as fun(well maybe). There is a difference between having fun, showing respect, and being an A-hole.

AMEN!!
Old Dec 13, 2004, 06:14 PM
Evolving Member

my girlfriend drives a srt4 and she gets revd on by other srt drivers its funny, as for the real *** holes there the mustang drivers that feel inferior to a turbo 4 cylinder. watch out for them they get pissed when you break them off.
Old Dec 13, 2004, 06:19 PM

Come on....you know we're not saying ALL SRT4 owners are ******. It's just the majority of them that I (and it seems alot of other Evo owners according to this forum) come across always seem to pop off in some way, shape or form.
Old Dec 13, 2004, 06:55 PM
Evolved Member

Most of the Evo owners that I see always give me a wave or thumbs up and so do the suby owners. As for Srt4 drivers, it seems that they always want to race.

Example : I'm washing my car and this Srt4 driver drives up and says " when you going to give me a shot at that? What you got in there?"

Me - uh its stock, what you got in there?
Him - None of your bzness
Me - It's like that?
Him - all I got is a ATP Turbo upgrade

and then he continues to leave in a rice form ( reving, peeling out and driving off like an *** )