Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

05 EVO: Sport Compact Car OF THE YEAR!!!! 2 in ROW!!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2004, 02:34 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well Desrerved!
Old Dec 24, 2004, 08:11 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by intolerance
For a minute there..I thought I was on the SRT-4 forum....oh ..trolls live here too..
Oh you're a funny one Newbie. Perhaps you haven't been on these boards long enough to realize that when you have an assload of posts concerning the same topic, it burns up bandwidth and search time just to find anything meaningful.

Go back to your SRT forum if you don't like it. I hear they are missing a few metrosexuals.
Old Dec 24, 2004, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Cirrusly Evolvd
Oh you're a funny one Newbie. Perhaps you haven't been on these boards long enough to realize that when you have an assload of posts concerning the same topic, it burns up bandwidth and search time just to find anything meaningful.

Go back to your SRT forum if you don't like it. I hear they are missing a few metrosexuals.
I got your newbie..look at the join date stupid ***...O3' not 04' like your self....i guess you meant newbie because I have a life and dont have 5000 posts.

I can make house calls with a complete case of whoopass...not just a can ...punkass..

Its punks like you that destroy these forums...just keep your stupidity to yourself.

Merry X-MAS ****face!!
Old Dec 25, 2004, 05:29 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by intolerance
I got your newbie..look at the join date stupid ***...O3' not 04' like your self....i guess you meant newbie because I have a life and dont have 5000 posts.

I can make house calls with a complete case of whoopass...not just a can ...punkass..

Its punks like you that destroy these forums...just keep your stupidity to yourself.

Merry X-MAS ****face!!
Oh, I'm sorry I didn't realize you have a whole month and half on the boards longer than I.
If you want my address, all you have to do is ask. But then again, you'd never show since you're only tough behind your keyboard.
Sarcasm must be beneath you since you obviously are clueless to the fact that was refrencing your Evom status, not your time on the boards.
But go on feeling like a tough guy...it must give you self satisfaction in your dismal life.
Old Dec 25, 2004, 06:35 AM
Evolving Member

intolerance is right dude, just shutup. Quit being a thread ****.

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't realize you have a whole month and half on the boards longer than I.
If you want my address, all you have to do is ask. But then again, you'd never show since you're only tough behind your keyboard.
Sarcasm must be beneath you since you obviously are clueless to the fact that was refrencing your Evom status, not your time on the boards.
But go on feeling like a tough guy...it must give you self satisfaction in your dismal life.
Old Dec 25, 2004, 06:49 AM

kudos ^
Old Dec 25, 2004, 11:23 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by sophic
intolerance is right dude, just shutup. Quit being a thread ****.
I guess I should listen since you put it so "boldly". Thanks for putting your two cents into our conversation.

Back to the original thread....this is a repost of 3 other threads. Why not combine them all into one thread and put it where it belongs....in the Future Models forum.
Old Dec 25, 2004, 11:31 AM
Evolving Member

It was the MR it was the GSR. In any case, an evo is an evo MR or not.
Old Dec 25, 2004, 11:32 AM

I guess I should listen since you put it so "boldly". Thanks for putting your two cents into our conversation.

Back to the original thread....this is a repost of 3 other threads. Why not combine them all into one thread and put it where it belongs....in the Future Models forum.
The thread is about the choice of the 05 Evo over other competitors as car of the year in SC, not really of future models.

But in any case, grow up guys.

Merry Christmas
Old Dec 25, 2004, 05:14 PM

ok guys i am gonna solve this argument. cirrusly evolved....you are an idiot.
stfu you are the only one who cares if its a repost or not. go find somewhere else to troll.
Old Dec 26, 2004, 11:12 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
congrats to the EVO 8 GSR making the cut two times in a row.. SCC car of the year !!!!
Old Dec 26, 2004, 11:22 AM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
im getting an evo 8 for my first car
Old Dec 26, 2004, 06:31 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SUPERAnimal
ok guys i am gonna solve this argument. cirrusly evolved....you are an idiot.
stfu you are the only one who cares if its a repost or not. go find somewhere else to troll.
Good solution....from a guy who drives a Metro.
Old Dec 26, 2004, 06:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by timllam10386
The thread is about the choice of the 05 Evo over other competitors as car of the year in SC, not really of future models.

But in any case, grow up guys.

Merry Christmas
Actually this post is about the coverage in the new issue of SCC, which has been posted before in other threads. Why waste the time and bandwidth on another useless thread about the same subject? Who's the idiot here? The one who wants all the information in one thread or those of you who think that it doesn't matter (consider the fact that almost all threads that concern the same subject usually get deleted or moved by the mods)

I'm sorry, I assumed common sense would rule but apparantly I'm the only one gifted with the use of such.
Old Dec 26, 2004, 06:41 PM
Evolved Member