Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

2005 Rs?????

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2004, 11:18 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry man I've been asking the administrators to make me a vendor. But the are increadably slow. Man it seems like I can't even give them my money. I've already put in 4 requests. So every time I put a post about selling the Bomb squad erases it.

But It sound like you got a good deal.

I'll also see about the spoiler for you. Unfortunatly the factory charges more when purchased seperately.
Old Dec 19, 2004, 11:21 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by machron1
They are making the RS. I have seen them with my very own eyes at Beaverton Mitsubishi in Oregon.

Whenever a salesperson says "well that's what I was told" you can translate that to "I am feeding you this BS because I want to sell you what is on our lot and/or easily attainable so I can make my money as quickly as possible".

haha thats pretty true. i dont know where these people get their info on cars. i think they just listen to whatever their co workers tell tham as jokes to make them look like jackasses
Old Dec 19, 2004, 11:36 PM
Evolving Member

Sometimes the salesmen say these things to get you off the car you really want, in hopes to sell you the car they have in there inventory.

And sometimes some of them just have NO clue? S**t half of them don't know what WRC stands for. Did you know over 70% of cars salemen in the United States never graduated from High school. Maybe the next time you buy your car you should ask the salesman what year did you graduate. Don't get me wrong, there are some exceptions. I know several people with engineering degrees selling cars and making twice as much money.

Usually if you ask to speak with an Internet Manager at least you will be speaking with someone who is intelegent.
Old Dec 19, 2004, 11:48 PM
Evolved Member

yeah, i'd have to say the majority of Mitsubishi car salesman are just out of high school, in college, and/or have no intelligence whatsoever in regards to vehicle specifications and knowledge.

talk with Joe Hill (Clue?sion) and you'll have nothing to worry about. Hell, he's the one who trained me when I was in the game.

EVO.
Old Dec 20, 2004, 12:45 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by moab3man
Well i went to the mitsubishi dealership today to find out pricing on a new evo. Well it turns out they dont take them out on sunday's and when i asked the salesman about an RS he goes "they arnt making them for 2005." I go "are you sure because i think they are." Then he says that he is not 100% percent sure but this is what he has been told. Can anyone back me up on this or was this salesman correct. Going into there i was 100% sure that they were going to make them for 2005. Thanks in advance

Mab3man,

If you in Boca Raton Florida I can help you out . I bought my MR from Bill Seidles Mitsubishi. Here is the sales consultant that hooked me up for my 2003 Evo and then my 2005 MR. His name Eddie Khodr I'll PM his # to you.

Derek
Old Dec 20, 2004, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Clue?sion
Well it's too bad your not in SoCal. I could get you a great deal on on 2005 In fact I have 2 in stock. If you don't mind Flying to LA, send me a PM. or give me a call

Evo Joe,
310-429-4478
OOOO OOOOOOO Sending you a PM.

I have a local dealership about to get me a 05 gsr, but I'd rather have an RS. They couldn't seem to locate one. I live in a rinky dink town, but my family lives in So. Cal. Hell I'll be in Long beach from the 22-26th of this month. And I'm finally getting out of the military in the beggining of Feb.

Bah i'll take it to Pm.

As for being more specific.... trust me, i was. He even asked me why I would want an RS, because to his knowledge they didn't have AC....