Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

My JGTC Video - Needs Hosting! Plenty of Evos...

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2004, 11:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wOOT! D/Ln now... let you know when i finish watching it.
Old Dec 22, 2004, 11:37 PM
Evolving Member

alright! Nice!
Old Dec 23, 2004, 01:01 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great video.

There goes our BOZZ/CUSCO Demo car.

- Alex
Old Dec 23, 2004, 09:04 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Gregory
haha i mean that IS fast. you are using firewire right? it is transferring a bigass amount of data pretty quickly if its tranferring in real time.
oh ok i have never done this before, i am just using the windows xp movie maker thing.. apparently it takes it and compresses to wmv format.. anyone think i should try something else or should this do the trick???
Old Dec 23, 2004, 09:05 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by BOZZ
Great video.

There goes our BOZZ/CUSCO Demo car.

- Alex
very nice, i enjoyed seeing it there, thanks for bringing it out

Old Dec 23, 2004, 09:08 AM
Evolved Member

Hey reefro... which software is it your using?? I wanna do some editing on my vids since I got a kickass host so I can show em all
Old Dec 23, 2004, 09:17 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EvoVIIIFL
Hey reefro... which software is it your using?? I wanna do some editing on my vids since I got a kickass host so I can show em all
err well that was my question also gregory is the one who made the video thats up now, im just hosting it...

i'm using the windows movie maker that comes with windows xp... i haven't got past just transferring it over to my hard drive yet, so i have no idea what else i can do with this program but hopefully it will be good enough for what i want to do! but if anyone thinks i should be using something else please let me know.
Old Dec 23, 2004, 09:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I turned it off at 2:35. Too boring for me
Old Dec 23, 2004, 09:57 AM
Evolved Member

Got it. Thanks. There weren't any JGTC Evos there for the practice sessions on Dec. 17, but SpeedVentures has several Evos running HPDE, including mine. The Evos on the video don't appear to have come over from Japan as JGTC cars.

The blue "Sparco" Evo is one of John Mueller/RRE's cars. The driver hit something on the track on Friday, and knocked off the front bumper. I guess they got it fixed in time to run on the weekend (I was only there Friday).

Don't know what happened to the ORANGE (Ameritech) McLaren F1, which definitely looked like the fastest car there, during the practice races on Friday.

Last edited by Richard EVO; Dec 23, 2004 at 10:28 AM.
Old Dec 23, 2004, 10:36 AM
Evolved Member

JGTC videos dont do justice...you have to be there to really enjoy it...well just about any event/sport. There was sooooo much stuff to do and see it was insane i couldn't give myself enough time to do the things i wanted to do because all these other things kept popping up and i couldn't let it pass.
Old Dec 23, 2004, 11:46 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DriftRunSir
JGTC videos dont do justice...you have to be there to really enjoy it...well just about any event/sport. There was sooooo much stuff to do and see it was insane i couldn't give myself enough time to do the things i wanted to do because all these other things kept popping up and i couldn't let it pass.
yah its true.. i bought the 'official' jgtc dvd or whatever.. it was ok, but nothing at all like being there!!! the sound alone is so intense!!! it was fun also to get to get driven around a few laps in an m coupe... or mz3 or whatever you call it

and so i just watched some of my footage i transferred to the hard drive... its compressed way more than i wanted and so now i have to do it all over again!! waahh.. i dont think i have enough hard drive space either! damnit
Old Dec 23, 2004, 01:44 PM
Evolved Member

Oh, man talk about the sounds!!! those f*in cars are soooo sick! Privee NSX GT300 Class sounded exactly like an F1!!!! What i found funny was that the Cusco STi still had that scooby boxer sound which is pretty cool...its different from everyone elses and those flame shots in the video look alot smaller. When ever the NSX's down shifted they shot out like 3ft flames...and the RE-Amemiya and 350z's would make a huge bang sound along with their flames hahahaha awesome.

Its too bad all the cars i was rooting for all ended up getting knocked out early or they just weren't driving their best -=o\

[1] Autobacs Garaiya
[2] RE-Amemiya 3G RX7
[3] Cusco STi
[4] Takata NSX
[5] Privee NSX