Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

How much is an evo 8 CF spoiler worth?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2004, 11:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It was listed on my window sticker as a $480 option. I asked that it be removed and was given a $500 adjustment plus I got to keep the wing (4 time customer since "00" and other professional relationships with my dealer). Be aware that when you sell your car you will probably want to get what the deduct will be at that time. I have not looked in the Kelly yet but I imagine it would be listed by now. If it is, then you will have an accurate market based value conclusiion rather than a hypothetical guess.
Old Dec 23, 2004, 11:37 AM
Evolving Member

Mine came with the small wing but I wanted the C/F one so they ordered for me. I kept the small one too. Small one is back on there now. Mine C/F one got damaged in the hurricane and they paid me $1249 for a new one. Plus, the damaged one clear coat was starting to come off so Im getting a new wing under warranty.
Old Dec 23, 2004, 12:56 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bonestockevo8
I understand the supply and demand, but offering 150 shipped for an item that large is ridiculous. If you think otherwise, get real. Its not that it isnt worth it for people, its just that people have become so used to lowballing ridiculous prices that they expect to get items for 5 % of what they list for.
no i agree $150 is low...i owuldnt sell mine for less than 250