Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Put my deposit down on EVO # 2 last night...

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2005, 05:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pinoy9260
What happened to #1?

it was valdalized. so much stuff was taken and destroyed, the insurance company called it a total loss...
Old Jan 6, 2005, 05:11 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by moab3man
he only posted it 8 minutes ago...
only eight mins., funny $hit
Old Jan 6, 2005, 10:47 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Rez90
it was valdalized. so much stuff was taken and destroyed, the insurance company called it a total loss...
REZ, where in NJ did this happen? I am just gettin an 05 GSR this week and I dont want things like that to happen! I live in Pine Beach, couple mins from Toms River.

My friend Steve from Forked River had just got his black EVO 03 and he went to the movies, came out and his whole car was beaten to **** with a bat, along with the cars next to him.

I NEVER plan to visit the movie theatres or mall (unless well lit in front). Im sorry to hear about your car. Sucks people must be such low-life scumbag haters.

Also, did you happen to race a BLUE SRT4 around Rt37? I have a vid of a white EVO racing a blue SRT4, I understand you had a white EVO.

Tom
Old Jan 6, 2005, 11:22 PM

Congrats man! what is your whp goal on your 05?
Old Jan 6, 2005, 11:30 PM
Former Sponsor

Congrats.. im on my 3rd Evo
Old Jan 6, 2005, 11:31 PM
Evolved Member

Congrats!
Old Jan 7, 2005, 07:32 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Soon2BEVO
REZ, where in NJ did this happen? I am just gettin an 05 GSR this week and I dont want things like that to happen! I live in Pine Beach, couple mins from Toms River.

My friend Steve from Forked River had just got his black EVO 03 and he went to the movies, came out and his whole car was beaten to **** with a bat, along with the cars next to him.

I NEVER plan to visit the movie theatres or mall (unless well lit in front). Im sorry to hear about your car. Sucks people must be such low-life scumbag haters.

Also, did you happen to race a BLUE SRT4 around Rt37? I have a vid of a white EVO racing a blue SRT4, I understand you had a white EVO.

Tom

for various reason i can't tell you where or how it happend....just know that my car was not the only one vandalized the night it happend. a bunch of cars in a lot were hit...and the people who are though to be responsible are from jersey city. but that's neither here nor there.

i don't think it was me racing on RT 37...sorry, but yes....my 03 was a white EVO
Old Jan 7, 2005, 07:34 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fastm3
Congrats man! what is your whp goal on your 05?

not really sure...i want to see what i can get out of the stock turbo first. hoping for like 380whp....i achieved 365 on the 03 with the stock turbo.

WHP does not really do much for me...what i want is a (somewhat) reliable 11 second car that runs on pump gas

after that i just have to decide if i'm going to put the turbo kit back on....i still have it from my 03...if i decide not to.....

i'll probably be selling it
Old Jan 7, 2005, 07:35 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Rollaway
Congrats.. im on my 3rd Evo

i remember your white one when we met at HIN in philly...and now you have your MR...what other EVO did you have?
Old Jan 7, 2005, 09:10 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Rez90
for various reason i can't tell you where or how it happend....just know that my car was not the only one vandalized the night it happend. a bunch of cars in a lot were hit...and the people who are though to be responsible are from jersey city. but that's neither here nor there.

i don't think it was me racing on RT 37...sorry, but yes....my 03 was a white EVO
Its strange, thats exactly what happened to my friends EVO, his car and one's around him were all badly beat up. Gotta keep a close look on my ride!