Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

ATTN: read regarding mitsu in san diego

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2005, 05:53 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ATTN: read regarding mitsu in san diego

sup guys, this is "cali" over from the ww.thegalantcenter.net...thought i'd share this info with you guys regarding mitsu/el cajon mitsu

copied over:
http://www.thegalantcenter.net/forum...=312626#312626

IM soo ****ing pissed right now don’t even know where to start…

So I take my car to EL CAJON MITSUBISHI here in San Diego…(well, really El Cajon city.) for a diagnostic because im having a shake in the front end. Ride around with the Service guy, says it’s probably a blown strut (which I think it might be, I tell him to check the inner tie rods since everybody seems to be having success with that with the v6’s) w/e. after 15 mins of riding around, we pull back into the dealer. Now, bare in mind, I’ve brought in my car here several times and the parts guys know me by name. I had the front bumper off because im getting it refiberglassed and well, Im riding on stockies since im still waiting on my new volks. Check this out, the OWNER of the place walks by, tells another employee to tell me to “get this car out of here, we’re not touching it.” I thought the guy was joking and im like, “your kidding right? No, the owner said we can not touch your car” So at this point, im heating up and tell him I want to speak to the owner. The cocky SOB comes out with his LAWYER, telling me he doenst want to be liable for anything. I tell him liable FOR WHAT? I know it’s not under warrany, im not looking for repairs, I just want a DIAGNOSTIC. He says no, get the car out of here. I tell the *******, it’s a stock engine, just cosmetic work and you know what he tells me? It doenst matter, it looks like this car needs a lot of work! WTF!?!?! Because I have my bumper off , ugly *** stock steelies, and the car has been sitting in my garage for like 2 months because I haven’t used it lately? (yea, it’s dirty so?)..I even told him I had the intention of buying AN EVO later this year and he didn’t give a flying **** and the ******* walks away, his stupid lawyer starts talking to me about what good is it gonna do me to argue with the owner? SOB! I told him to go **** himself.
So right away, I call MITSU Corporate, speak to a district manager…blah blah blah, in the end, the message is, go **** yourself, it’s a franchise, we cant do ****. I ask, can I get a confirmation that this complaint has been placed against this dealer? “NO, sorry we cant” can I get some sort of written apology? Sure, talk to the OWNER of the dealer.
IM tired of Mitsu and they’re ****ty as **** customer service. I wont even consider buying an EVO EVER. As soon as I post this im going to the Subaru dealer and see what they can do for me. The car and everything I have is for sale.

So yea, if you’re in the san diego area, unless you car is stock, El Cajon will say **** you to you. I cnat believe they even had a South CAL meet there last month and they still said **** you to me.
Sorry for the rant, but let it be known, don’t waste your time with this dealer.

Here is all their info, SOMEBODY give em hell for me lol.

247 El Cajon Blvd, El Cajon, CA 92020
619-588-2922

Old Jan 5, 2005, 06:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dang, that sucks
Old Jan 5, 2005, 06:16 PM
Evolved Member

wait, the car looks like that on the outside and doesnt have anything on the inside?
Old Jan 5, 2005, 06:22 PM
Evolved Member

I used to live in el cajon. i went to that dealer once and the sales people expressed no intrest in helping me out.