Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Blue speedo cluster

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2005, 06:44 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blue speedo cluster

hey does anyone know how to change the speeometer cluster to bright blue like the autometer gauges..thanks
Old Jan 7, 2005, 06:46 AM
Evolved Member

I'm pretty sure you'd have to buy an overlay or somthing, i'm not quiet sure where you get those. Searching might help a bit more.
Old Jan 7, 2005, 08:43 AM
Evolved Member

like this?

check this thread https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=103071 you can still find these on ebay occasionally, or try to contact the seller directly (info in the other thread)

in this pics the brightness is jacked up on the gauges...some have disabled the center "checkered flag" pattern
Old Jan 7, 2005, 08:58 AM
SoR
Evolved Member

This is a bit too bright and too blue for my taste. If they had custom of few different models with different colors, I'd be looking to buy one myself. I hate stock red on red.
Old Jan 7, 2005, 09:02 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SoR
This is a bit too bright and too blue for my taste. If they had custom of few different models with different colors, I'd be looking to buy one myself. I hate stock red on red.
its all the way up on the dimmer control... i typically keep it at 50% for driving... you can make it blue or green with the flip of a swtich.... the "green" matches the stock radio face and HVAC lighting as well as the clock, no problems i, however have a stereo with a bright blue face so the blue works for me.
Old Jan 7, 2005, 09:13 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by avengerhed
like this?

check this thread https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=103071 you can still find these on ebay occasionally, or try to contact the seller directly (info in the other thread)

in this pics the brightness is jacked up on the gauges...some have disabled the center "checkered flag" pattern
Those are the ones I was looking for, the only part of those that I like is the EVOLUTION on the right side. I think i'd go crazy looking at those colors. You should just do the free mod and make the stock gauges brighter, looks good.
Old Jan 7, 2005, 09:25 AM
SoR
Evolved Member

But I don't like the white background. My preffered colors are black bg, white numbers and red needle. Like this: