Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

pwerks = bad service

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2005, 01:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pwerks = bad service

in early december, I oredered a dual gauge pod from them. It was supposed to be color matched to the evos interior and was supposed to be at my house within a couple fo days. about 4 days past, and I was getting kind of anxious, so I called them and asked when it was shipped out and the guy i spoke to said thursday, and i should have been here already (it was the following tuesday.) I called again on thursday, and the man i spoke to said it was shipped out on monday and should be here by fri. When friday came around, I saw the ups guy across the street, so i quickly grabbed my gauges and hurried to the garage so I could install them. When I opened the box all I saw was a black pillar. I quickly called pwerks to let them know they sent me the wrong one. Instead of saying sorry, the man told me i ordered the wrong part, but on there web site it said colored matched to the evos interior, $50. I told him what it said on the website, and he told me they fwere going to ship fme out the right product, the following day. I called again the next day to make sure they shipped it out, and to also let them know that I was going to be leaving for vacation the following week and he assured me that it would be at my house by the time i left. The day before I went on vacation I still did not recieve the product. It is now january 7th, and I still dont have the product, nor have they tried to contact me. i decided to install the gauge pod and let you guys know what poor service they have provided me, rather than dealing with those guys again.
Old Jan 7, 2005, 01:37 PM
Evolved Member

Who the hell is pwerks???
Old Jan 7, 2005, 01:40 PM

they are a vendor here. I also went on there website to post a link of the product I bought, but they changed it from saying it matched the evo interior, to black only.