Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Latest Pictures of the Evo VIII now Updated

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24, 2002, 03:32 AM
In Timeout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Latest Pictures of the Evo VIII now Updated

Latest pictures of the Evo VIII from Test Drive at Thailand is now updated on www.dinesh-d.com

regards

Dinesh Deheragoda

www.dinesh-d.com
Old Dec 24, 2002, 04:25 AM
Evolving Member

And someone said we were full of SH..T!!

Well take a load of this NismoSkylineGTR Dude or whatever.. Trust us when we say something is coming! Because it WILL COME!!.. No offense buddy.. Hope you will also get to drive this amazing machine someday!
Old Dec 24, 2002, 04:56 AM
gtr
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks for the pics Dinesh! Without ACD/AYC does it handle like an evo 6 rs with more weight? I hope you commented to about the ACD. I feel there isn't much reason not to give it to us .

So Dinesh, did you ask why the U.S. spec did not have ACD and those were prototypes or production versions?

Last edited by gtr; Dec 24, 2002 at 06:46 AM.
Old Dec 24, 2002, 07:33 AM
Evolving Member

Dinesh, would you mind writing a thorough review of the EVO VIII w/o AYC/ACD here. I would like to know more about what you thought of the EVO that the U.S. is getting.
Old Dec 24, 2002, 07:48 AM
RaX
Evolved Member

Thanks Dinesh!

Old Dec 25, 2002, 11:34 AM

evo8 looks like complete crap. really should have introduced the evo7 into the US...
Old Dec 25, 2002, 12:02 PM
Evolved Member

not a fan of the pontiac look, or the vent on the hood, i do like the fender flares though, but the wing looks a little too agressive....hope someone makes new bumper for it SOON.
Old Dec 25, 2002, 12:10 PM
Evolving Member

I love the car and can't wait until it gets here.
Old Dec 25, 2002, 01:23 PM
Evolved Member

I think its so funny that when the EVO VII was first introduced everyone said how boring and ugly it was and that the TME was so much better. Now everyone loves the VII (ok a lot of people anyway) but now ***** about the looks of the VIII.

Some people have nothing better to do that ***** at every last thing. If you don't like it, go to some other forum and complain! We don't want to hear it here.
Old Dec 25, 2002, 01:58 PM
Evolved Member

Good Call tear. Again i dont see anything wrong with it. Yea, the front takes alittle getting use to...other then that, where has the car changed?
Old Dec 25, 2002, 02:08 PM
gtr
Evolved Member

The evo VIII is better looking than the evo VII and i'm sure most everyone will agree next year

It's almost always like that with every car "the old one is better looking". However i still find the old TME better looking then the evo VIII, but i'd rather have the VIII for aerodynamics.

The bottom like is that they are so close. I understand when the new WRX came out because that look was totally different than the older impreza.

As the comment for the pontiac look? You rather have the look of OZ lancer with the huge oversized grill and 14" wheels? We should be happy we have the same FMIC
Old Dec 25, 2002, 05:17 PM
In Timeout

not me i still like the evo 7 's front end that bumper have a air vent directed to the break and the center piece it still bugs me

i'll prolly get a evo 7 front end and rear light to swap it on
Old Dec 25, 2002, 05:44 PM
Evolving Member

I still like the evo IV, but I'll still be getting an EVO VIII. You people need to stop *****ing about how the car looks. You're stuck with it, and complaining isn't gonna do jack **** to change what it looks like. If you REALLY hate it, just buy an evo VII front bumper and swap it on. The Evo VIII is still gonna be a great car, and it does actually look GOOD. Really, you just have to make up your mind that you like the car no matter what, and nothing else will matter anymore...
Old Dec 26, 2002, 04:17 AM
Evolving Member

hmm it's always like tht.ppl aren't used to new changes...i'm sure most of us thought the new skyline's is kinda crappy looking...but ultimately once it's launched and the old r34 dies out..ppl would start loving the new r35.

i personally thought e evo7 looked weird n ugly compared to e previous evos but eventually i got used to it and now i love the looks of the 7...it'll be a while before we get used to the 8's loooks.but ultimately most of us would love the 8.