Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Trading in my Evo for the SRT-4

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2005, 08:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
ok ka 'tol....daming naasar na agad sa sinabi mo........oks yan, dami kasing pikon dito eh....sige nga at asarin mo pa sila...
Old Jan 9, 2005, 08:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, a lot of people that own them are punks. I know a couple of guys who have them and drive them to school. They are jackasses, and drive as such. For some reason, they love the sound of the surge valve, and can't get enough. Some, however, are nice guys. Because the car is affordable and fast, you get a lot of people driving them. I for one have nothing against them, it's not the cars' fault that jackasses can afford and buy them. It's just like those old F-body guys: there were some good guys, and some guys who were like that one dude on Ebaum's World who thought his IROC-Z was the fastest car on earth ("90 is really moving" "it's hard to drive in a straight line when you're getting your 'knob' gobbled" "if you were in my car you would gobble my 'knob' too"). That's just the way it is (things will always be the same).
Old Jan 9, 2005, 08:39 PM
Evolved Member

yeah i agree there is always some bad apples in every car forum. but i have great respect for the srt4 ....

3 weeks ago i was deciding between the srt4 and the honda element for my winter car... at the end i chose the honda element for its awd and big useable storage space. test drove the srt4 and i think its very not bad at all.
Old Jan 9, 2005, 08:43 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4Gsixty3
yeah i agree there is always some bad apples in every car forum. but i have great respect for the srt4 ....

3 weeks ago i was deciding between the srt4 and the honda element for my winter car... at the end i chose the honda element for its awd and big useable storage space. test drove the srt4 and i think its very not bad at all.
Winter car? Talk about your odd choices...
Old Jan 10, 2005, 08:37 AM

Evo77... GO BACK TO YOUR NEON FORUM!!! This does not concern you. TROLL! (and who uses that word like that nowadays? I guess I'll call you a gay goblin then.
Old Jan 10, 2005, 08:40 AM

Evo77 who the heck said the damn neon sucked? No one on here said anything bad about your precious car. Your car IS the fastest thing in the world!
Old Jan 10, 2005, 08:45 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by UT_Evo
Punks buy SRT-4s, wtf, why the hell do I have an Evo then? LoL, I dunno why people would say that, everyone I've met that owns an SRT-4 are nicer than a lot of the Evo guys...Dodge hands out smaller egos than Mitsubishi
Agree with you on this one. I know 4 guys with SRT's and about 6 EVO owners in the area. SRT guys love thier car as we do but EVO guys do think they are some sort of a god for what they drive.
Old Jan 10, 2005, 09:02 AM
Evolved Member

Ibtl
Old Jan 10, 2005, 09:04 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by pinoy9260
Evo77... GO BACK TO YOUR NEON FORUM!!! This does not concern you. TROLL! (and who uses that word like that nowadays? I guess I'll call you a gay goblin then.
gay goblin! LMAO
Old Jan 10, 2005, 09:26 AM
Evolved Member

pinoy, better start a thread in the warstories of the srtforums, hwag na lang dito. masyado ng maraming threads tungkol dito sa topic na binuhay mo. its getting old.
Old Jan 10, 2005, 10:18 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ap-evo83
pinoy, better start a thread in the warstories of the srtforums, hwag na lang dito. masyado ng maraming threads tungkol dito sa topic na binuhay mo. its getting old.

yeah....bippity boppity boo super cali fragilistic expiali docious...

IN ENGLISH PLEASE!!!!!!
Old Jan 10, 2005, 10:24 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by loj68
yeah....bippity boppity boo super cali fragilistic expiali docious...

IN ENGLISH PLEASE!!!!!!
Old Jan 10, 2005, 10:25 AM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I would say SRT-4 sucked a ss if it was in the same price range as EVo but with the current price range of $20k, it's a great fast car... for the price.
Old Jan 10, 2005, 10:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by ap-evo83
I think he says "gay Goblins are delicious"
Old Jan 10, 2005, 01:07 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by pinoy9260
Why should I get outta here? Because I called you out on your bullshiat?

Your a troll buddy face it. Your a trollholiofolio. Is that how you say it in filipino?

Anyone with less than 10 posts that makes a stupid a$$ thread that has been beat to motherphuckin death is just looking to spark some shiat up aka instigator. If you take this personally then we will all know that your intentions were exactly how I called them.

And for the record I'm no troll. I enjoy reading about the Evo. I love the Evo. I jag off to the Evo. I come here to learn and give back a little something when I can.

Quick Reply: Trading in my Evo for the SRT-4